My client has started a new venture.
One of the shareholder/directors is USA resident and domiciled
He is to be paid a significant (6 figure) salary on the payroll .
His duties are to be performed outside the UK in developing overseas markets to exploit and networking with suppliers to establish facilities abroad, primarily USA and Canada.
There will be periodic visits to the UK for reporting purposes.
What is the payroll situation, i.e. is he exempt from NI and tax deductions, and if so does he need to apply anywhere for this?
Any help gratefully received
- What are options for non CA firm 2,396 52
- I have missing sales invoices 340 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 185 1
- is my company accounts right? 643 16
- Invoice Help 347 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 224 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 344 5
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 350 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 941 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,043 26
- Directors Subsistence 190 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 241 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 418 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 265 3
- Final year's accounts 337 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,914 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,486 20
- Free Shares ? 329 6
- Dividend dates 334 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 305 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 216
- Probiz 205
- What's the market like for temps? 200
- CIS Deductions 162
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 158