My client has started a new venture.
One of the shareholder/directors is USA resident and domiciled
He is to be paid a significant (6 figure) salary on the payroll .
His duties are to be performed outside the UK in developing overseas markets to exploit and networking with suppliers to establish facilities abroad, primarily USA and Canada.
There will be periodic visits to the UK for reporting purposes.
What is the payroll situation, i.e. is he exempt from NI and tax deductions, and if so does he need to apply anywhere for this?
Any help gratefully received
- Elective DeductionsModel 47 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 179 1
- Rental Income 282 6
- Value pricing 153 6
- Payroll 2012/13 78 1
- I have a pain 658 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 58 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 146 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 718 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 102 3
- Cash flow 134 2
- New use of home - simplified method 206 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 256 5
- company secretarial software 100 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 357 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,935 32
- Share restructure 327 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 143 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,837 14
- P11d error 423 9
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 726
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 496
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 342
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 336
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- VAT on Gaming Machines 210
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 180
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 172
- Director Loan account operation 146