Overseas resident | AccountingWEB

Overseas resident

I have a client who has been resident overseas for some years and has not been required to file a Tax Return.

In the year 2011/2012 she started receiving Rental Income in the UK which obviously has to be declared on a Tax Return

She is also in receipt of a UK state pension.  Does this require to be declared on the Tax Return?




There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

It depends upon source of the pension

frustratedwithhmrc |
frustratedwithhmrc's picture