Is a P11D mandatory even if there are no benefits to report?
I have a client that submitted a P11d showing a benefit in kind by mistake. I spoke to HMRC and had the benefit taken out and thought nothing more of it. However, the client has been in touch to say they have now received late filing penalties going back 2 years for the last 2 P11D returns 09/10 & 10/11. Is there anything that can be done? There were no benefits to declare in either year.
Thanks in advance to all who can assist.
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 110 3
- Company Share Buy Back 107 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 248 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 101 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 175 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 215 4