P11d non receipt / not processed - any others?
As per title I have submitted my clients P11Db and EOY return on the 18th April, and duly paid the corresponding Class 1A Ni due with the correct reference, on their behalf. Successful receipt numbers via Moneysoft held for both.
I have received today a note saying the client has overpaid PAYE / NI for 2011 / 2012 Tax Year (by the P11d amount funnily enough).
After speaking to HMRC payments - who say they can see the P35 but not the P11d - then online helpdesk - who say both received successfuly I am now at a loss as to what to do next.
If I do nothing the payment will be allocated to 2013........then I can forsee penalties arising due to non payment of the correct amount in 2012 aaarrgh!!!
Have I been too previous in submitting - and importantly - paying the NI Class 1A? Anyone know whether this is normal for the p11d's to take longer to process and next year, don't bother paying until end of June?!?
FIrst year in practice so all help appreciated.
- Accounting jobs in the UK 21 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 85 3
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 495 15
- pre letting expenses 143 2
- Expat working back in UK 81 3
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 175 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 74 1
- Charge out rates in London? 122 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 394 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 269 6
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 93 3
- change of paye software 506 13
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 283 5
- Which software for practice books? 463 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 237 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 528 2
- share capital calculation 264 14
- Dispensation pointless ? 206 3
- Renting property to yourself 456 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,978 51
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 732
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 475
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 289
- How to format a stock book 251
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 206
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 190
- Investment property company accounts template 185
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 178
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163