My client is an employer, who provides healthcare and dental to his employees. The employer pays for the healthcare directly and it is payrolled. As far as the P11d is concerned (for directors and those earning over £8.5k) I am putting in the total cost of the annual healthcare for each employee and then putting the same amount in the "Amounts Made Good" box. So benefit is zero.
The employer doesn't have to pay any class 1a nics on this does he?
Many Thanks in advance for the advice.
- last minute request 85 2
- GP ACCOUNTS 48 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 354 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 39 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 192 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,116 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 627 6
- Overseas workday relief 129 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 247 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 654 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 83 1
- MVL 250 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,485 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 115 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 728 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 84 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 245 4
- AccountingWEB survey 367 4
- An IT question 372 8