P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Recharge for private use of a company car 321 7
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,166 19
- CGT 313 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 297 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 95 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 245 5
- Compliance check 481 13
- sole trader accountant 741 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 387 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 595 21
- More AE! 471 11
- How to classify an asset 135 3
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 265 2
- when a charity makes a donation.... 170 4
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 112 2
- Statement of turnover template 180 4
- CGT 112 1
- Importers 209 3
- Micro Entity Accounts 168 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 247 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,067
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 776
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 453
- Digita Hosted Software 277
- Call Centre Data Costs 243
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 210
- Credit where credit's due....... 202
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 196
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 178
- Director phone costs 137