P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 263 10
- Interest relief before property is rented out 119 2
- Dividend 322 6
- FRS and Debtors 147 2
- What's in a name ? 527 6
- Helping out a friend 423 8
- Problem with CT600 return boxes AC229 & AC230 (Accelerated capital allowances) 225 7
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 406 5
- ACCA practice certificates 323 4
- Dress code 839 21
- How much did you pay for your website 1,552 26
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,273 36
- Umbrella Companies 260 3
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 263 4
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 171 2
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 512 3
- What would you do in this situation? 813 15
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 319 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 595 16
- Project being run jointly 264 3
- CTA study material 736
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 457
- Employment related securities question 294
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 289
- AIM Stocks and IHT 264
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 239
- Expat pension contributions? 227
- Trust for Employee 221
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 212
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 138