P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Accrued salary unpaid 204 4
- Generic notification message 214 4
- Mortgage Adviser's request 293 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 756 37
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,121 18
- Basis periods 38 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 64 2
- CGT on spouse's death 273 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 464 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 66 2
- Starting Again 274 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 635 19
- CT101 Completion 134 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 149 2
- P11D Software 780 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 204 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 271 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 395 10
- Payroll software 191 4
- Company UTR numbers 309 6
- Construction CIS LLP Company 597
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 582
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 382
- Pensions Regulator 349
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 285
- Using the correct forms 263
- SA penalty proposals 252
- RTI - duplicate employee record 244
- Accelerated payment notices 230
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 216