P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Auto-Enrolment 3,574 172
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 67 3
- Mileage claim 152 6
- OBK 293 10
- Proof of Delivery 180 6
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 321 8
- Partially exempt? 106 2
- VAT on converted property having opted to tax 222 9
- Property expense - legal fees 139 3
- Research expenses for authors 270 6
- Investor exit 74 1
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 126 3
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 239 4
- Accounting for a VAT Group 121 3
- Xero (another cloud system) and your year end accounts file 133 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,700 25
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 414 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,760 588
- Rental Income Tax Planning 129 2
- What type of Trust? 99 1
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 509
- Skandia using wrong address 459
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- Employee rewards 245
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 245
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 214
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 197
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 187
- Etax Australian 158