P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,682 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 65 1
- Accounts Software 126 5
- HMRC Agents Line 193 4
- calculation DTR restriction 76 1
- Company Director In Prison 443 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 62 1
- AWeb - download file 164 3
- Charity work 232 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 243 6
- Director Drawings 159 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 261 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 224 7
- Collection or business assets 102 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 269 8
- Tax position re this lease? 371 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 725 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 104 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,674 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 90 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 677
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 518
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203