P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Gift to employee 395 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 156 3
- MS Surface Pro 3 127 2
- practice planning 73 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,105 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 174 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 153 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,649 10
- Which address 1,070 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 600 20
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,510 17
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,218 44
- R&D tax claim 258 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 546 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 207 7
- Tax Allowance on University Course 197 1
- Transfer of a business 131 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,169 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 423 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 127 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 487
- CTA study material 459
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 337
- Pre incorp expenses 321
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 271
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 262
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 212
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 167
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 140
- Employment related securities question 128