P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 655 8
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 394 15
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 696 4
- CT return error message 208 6
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 87 1
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 1,599 23
- VAT 95 2
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 68 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 160 2
- FRS17 query 164 1
- Capital repayments 143 3
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 263 6
- Online payroll software 247 4
- Audit rules 290 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 585 10
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 274 1
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 268 1
- Sales Commission to Employees / External Companies 67 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 299 2
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 118 1
- Xtuple 533
- Qtac payroll for bureau 367
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 306
- Industrial & Provident Societies 304
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 246
- CIS schemes 193
- Domain name sale and limited company 192
- Investment 171
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 167
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 150