P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Receiving dividends from a pension fund? 36 4
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 241 3
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 283 8
- Tax status of prizes 129 6
- Bookkeping software 492 5
- VAT MOSS - e-services query 77 1
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 327 12
- clg 116 3
- SA302's anyone?? 329 12
- Are Sage finally getting it's act together? 123 1
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 140 2
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,406 38
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 298 6
- VAT errors 179 4
- Professional Clearance 486 15
- CIS Deductions 258 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,310 15
- Auto enrolment 1,332 14
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 137 2
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 238 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,602
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 888
- International interest certificate 496
- NOVA 359
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 265
- Management expenses for investment company 250
- Bonus Bonds 250
- Help with tax codes on Sage 196
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 161
- Clogged Losses 155