P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Wrong career 420 18
- Would this save hours of your time? 357 8
- Laptop purchase 1,349 20
- PTP software disaster 218 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 153 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 198 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 87 2
- Director's tax return 190 3
- Tricky VAT question 128 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 98 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 225 6
- VT accounts licence key 232 5
- Weely paid employees 210 2
- Splitting the tax year 78 1
- FPS Submission 131 2
- Value pricing 636 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 201 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 127 1
- vat return 220 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 173 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 789
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 544
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 409
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 290
- Free Tax Legislation? 250
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 234
- Director Loan account operation 232
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 228
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 224
- Paye procedures for CVA 159