P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,536 39
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 111 5
- Personal consumption by landlord 229 2
- Business purchase cost - treatment? 22 1
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 47 1
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 91 4
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 118 5
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 400 11
- company loss, Can he start again?? 98 4
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 107 3
- Early repayment of CIS deductions - sole trader 109 5
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 239 1
- VAT chargeable or not? 225 4
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 418 8
- Company Fuel - Reimbursement to avoid Benefit in Kind 70 4
- Charity reserves 348 6
- Property scam victim 235 3
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 122 2
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 724 16
- Software to use 122 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,070
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 567
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 378
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 284
- Charge out rates in London? 230
- Interest on Loan to a Company 182
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 167
- Agent fees to sell business 152
- Alphabet shares 147
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 145