P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,732 39
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 213 7
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 63 2
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 149 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 457 17
- Paid too much !! 191 1
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 93 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 75 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 74 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 473 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 742 11
- Sports Sponsorship 127 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 243 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 210 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 214 6
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,315 14
- Best software for small practice? 607 19
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,263 21
- HMRC Enquiry 478 2
- Car purchase Lease or Buy 231 7
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 765
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 454
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 271
- DTA tie-breaker issue 261
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 244
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 223
- CGT for NOn UK residents 216
- Apprenticeship Levy 195
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 191
- Capital Gains personal representatives 181