P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,170 363
- What is the role of an accountant? 369 13
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 240 1
- P11D Query 136 4
- 100% Xero practice 2,238 40
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 61 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,316 25
- Company Accounts 429 8
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 81 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 277 7
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 188 4
- VAT on introducer fees 114 2
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 74 2
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 193 12
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 318 18
- Scottish but not UK 274 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 262 9
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 283 5
- CIS 351 11
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 128 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,220
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 428
- National Insurance 327
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 320
- Non Resident 251
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 240
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154
- Hands on experience of Digita 152