P11d Software recommendations
Two years ago we used HMRC online tools to prepare P11d to give to our staff - but then after preparing them we found that we couldn't file them online, which seemed a bit pointless.
Last year, we prepared the P11d manually.
This year, we would like to prepare the forms using software which can also file online.
Our reporting is usually very simple with just medical insurance across the board, and some cars. We have a dispensation for travel etc.
We have two PAYE companies, with just over 100 staff to report in one, and about 50 to report in the other.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
- ACCA - still making me laugh 378 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 215 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 279 11
- Tax return software for remote working 426 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 439 9
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 766 24
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 385 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 427 9
- How to purchase business premises? 108 2
- Will I need to resign? 773 10
- Childcare vouchers 117 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 260 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 286 6
- VAT avoidance? 196 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 168 3
- PAYE coding out 155 3
- Follower cases 567 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 447 2
- Late Registration for VAT 446 12
- TheTax Donut 1,138 1
- Hive up 464
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 430
- corporate hierarchy 412
- Advice - 239
- Amortisation of Goodwill 209
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 195
- WWOOFers 190
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 170
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 170
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 166