P35 Interim Penalty Letters
I have appealed against a late P35 submission and as part of the HMRC,s case they say that from 31/5/12 they started issuing P35 Interim Penalty Letters over a period of five days to let employers know that may have incurred a penalaty.
My client did not file his P35 until mid July 2012, but he never had one of these letters.However they can only produe a sample letter,not one addressed to my client.
Has anyone out there seen one of these letters?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,265 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 879 37
- Second Limited Company 66 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 470 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 282 8
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 101 2
- Probate services 359 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 445 20
- trading losses allowable? 750 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 766 12
- Post AAT? 650 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 101 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 193 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,627 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,501 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 128 3
- Sage accounts help 119 1
- Community Faux Pas 822 25
- AAT before CIMA? 141 1
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 110 3