P35 Interim Penalty Letters
I have appealed against a late P35 submission and as part of the HMRC,s case they say that from 31/5/12 they started issuing P35 Interim Penalty Letters over a period of five days to let employers know that may have incurred a penalaty.
My client did not file his P35 until mid July 2012, but he never had one of these letters.However they can only produe a sample letter,not one addressed to my client.
Has anyone out there seen one of these letters?
- Missing tax return 318 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 285 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 115 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,365 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 301 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 179 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 198 1
- Related party disclosure 197 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 229 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 165 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 183 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28