I am using Pegasus Opera II version 7.00 to prepare & submit my year end payroll returns.
The P32 Employer payment record agrees with my substitute P35 but when I submit the figures online there is a problem with what is being reported in box 4 of the P35 - it is reporting the combined Income Tax and Student Loan deductions, then reporting the Student Loan deductions again as a separate value in Box 10. The result is that the P35 then assumes I still have a balance to pay, equal to box 10 when it has already been paid.
I've spoken to a Pegasus support team who say they have not come across this before. I've also spoken to HMRC online services who are not aware of any error at their end. Is anyone else aware of this problem? I have checked that all the monthly records agree 100% with the P32 and with each individual P60 and don't know how to resolve this.
Any help would be appreciated......
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 403 5
- CRM / marketing 72 1
- Signed accounts for bank 109 2
- Landing clients 295 13
- Allocation of income from property 736 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,838 28
- dividend date - whose income is it? 105 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 300 3
- Opening a Quick books file 77 1
- Termination Payment 71 2
- 64-8 problems 492 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 329 10
- Payment on account reminders 208 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 88 3
- Hello 499 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 475 14
- Balancing charge 107 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 281 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 837 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5