I am using Pegasus Opera II version 7.00 to prepare & submit my year end payroll returns.
The P32 Employer payment record agrees with my substitute P35 but when I submit the figures online there is a problem with what is being reported in box 4 of the P35 - it is reporting the combined Income Tax and Student Loan deductions, then reporting the Student Loan deductions again as a separate value in Box 10. The result is that the P35 then assumes I still have a balance to pay, equal to box 10 when it has already been paid.
I've spoken to a Pegasus support team who say they have not come across this before. I've also spoken to HMRC online services who are not aware of any error at their end. Is anyone else aware of this problem? I have checked that all the monthly records agree 100% with the P32 and with each individual P60 and don't know how to resolve this.
Any help would be appreciated......
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 136 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 165 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,207 35
- Mortgage Reference 519 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 219 7
- Insovent companies 880 19
- New Build 181 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,293 48
- BrightPay quirks 192 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 801 20
- Website Content 145 1
- Personal Tax 623 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 172 1
- USA Tax Query 296 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 434 5
- last minute request 650 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 346 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 383 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,737 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6