p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 382 5
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 97 3
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 518 12
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 489 9
- Transferring DLA between Directors 287 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 116 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 103 1
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 185 1
- Stumped - IHT 331 5
- Creative Auto Enrolment 812 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,379 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 118 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 254 4
- True Potential AE 273 2
- Closing down loss-making company 517 6
- CGT and primary residence 229 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 325 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,248 14
- VAT disaggregation 295 4
- Giving shares away 458 8