p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Director drawings 202 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 16 1
- client can't/won't pay 1,832 40
- Interest Relief 145 5
- What sectors to target? 95 2
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 467 28
- What is the treatment of gains on sale of Options granted in Belgium 22 1
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,557 54
- Rental losses 107 3
- Should i tell HMRC 1,556 14
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 286 2
- Has anyone experience of BPRA? 140 3
- Charitable Company's Accounts 60 1
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 212 8
- Carrying forward self employment losses 174 8
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 532 19
- Child Benefit Higher Income Tax Charge 121 3
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 96 2
- Balancing allowance/charge calculation on cessation of self-employment 55 1
- how much to charge 263 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 900
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 599
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 569
- Latest phishing scam 525
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 371
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 338
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 278
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 178
- Sabbatical payments 169