p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,170 132
- How do I account for trees?! 71 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 473 17
- P11d Van - no private use 363 11
- Expanding To UK From USA 72 1
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 220 5
- Shadow director or alternative? 149 1
- Abbreviated Accounts 302 4
- Accountancy fee tax return 489 6
- Employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC - Am i liable for Employer NI 271 1
- SSP recovered on directors salary 248 5
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 362 2
- Computerised Accountancy Software 253 1
- Standard 'email' template system 296 5
- HMRC Enquiry re interest paid 412 7
- Being Tax relevant 208 2
- Help with Mortgage Application? 362 5
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 467 12
- 10% Wear & Tear Allowance - Limited Company 285 3
- Can an EU biz register an LLC in UK, but operate from the local country? 182 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 980
- Employment related securities question 501
- Looking for a qualified accountant 311
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 301
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 274
- National Insurance 211
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 200
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 193
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 185
- Payments on account coded out?? 143