p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 81 3
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 86 1
- Cocaine anyone? 431 8
- Late Registration for VAT 464 13
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 147 11
- EIS/SEIS 123 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 254 1
- You know its over 169 2
- TaxCalc Accounts production 386 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 387 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 654 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 523 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 543 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 72 1
- Personal pension 387 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 212 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,192 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 892 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 119 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,503 22
- Hive up 479
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 443
- corporate hierarchy 426
- Advice - 262
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 216
- WWOOFers 212
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 199
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 190
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 169
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 165