p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Setting up a practice 171 3
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 627 17
- Stamp Duty 281 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 223 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,768 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 460 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 168 1
- Love is in the air 416 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 251 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,010 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 332 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 551 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 564 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 329 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 347 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 381 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 433 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 455 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 280 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 526 1
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 274
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 236
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 219
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 193