p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Interprise software 73 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 498 19
- Charity accounting 262 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 84 1
- sage 107 3
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 152 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,050 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 204 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 129 1
- FBI2 200 3
- Double entry 168 4
- Companies House 142 3
- Small house in garden 147 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 143 2
- Clients 922 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 289 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 149 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 279 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 311 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 131 5
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 538
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 469
- EPS and CIS deductions 328
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 311
- Construction CIS LLP Company 302
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 296
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 264
- Overdrawn director account 218
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 200