p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 161 2
- Accommodation allowance - emergency workers 74 1
- RTI 264 7
- HMRC - Generic Notification Notice 28 1
- Compensation payment and child benefit 34 1
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 175 5
- Am i Liable? 586 15
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 158 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 423 4
- RTI Easement Until 2016 87 2
- Altered PAYE cheque 374 8
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 361 9
- Write off of former director's loan 690 10
- Added years superannuation 101 3
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 45 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 795 19
- RTI Student Loan Reconciliation 335 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,073 64
- Sole trader - bank statements 251 13
- Childcare vouchers 89 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,254
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 617
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 413
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 322
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 229
- Alphabet shares 206
- Agent fees to sell business 197
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 196
- Office recharges 157
- Tax position on lease extension 146