p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- transfer of invesments from company name to individual 127 3
- CGT on selling company shares 191 8
- Moneysoft Payroll 660 16
- Companies House Search 354 4
- Property gift to sister 277 8
- do i need an online accounting software 141 3
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 87 2
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 383 4
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,679 28
- VAT Triangulation Service UK - UK - EC 162 3
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,610 28
- Who gets the CGT deduction 288 4
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 653 9
- VAT training 390 4
- Mixing up NI numbers under RTI 286 7
- 31st october deadline 405 6
- RTI Late Registration query 160 1
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 270 2
- Payroll software 212 1
- Accounting for display stands 295 7
- NHS finance professionals 716
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 431
- Foreign Pension Contribution 407
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 390
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 388
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 346
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 308
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 292
- Incorporating doctors 231
- IFA income recognition & reporting 229