p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 409 6
- Sports Club - Option to tax 15 1
- Client refusing to change basis period 121 3
- Highlighting a line on cell click 37 4
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 324 14
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,436 42
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 161 1
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 487 12
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,950 65
- Companies House Authentication code 140 5
- Free accounts system for small business? 335 6
- Payroll Software Recommendations 288 9
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 644 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 342 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 258 3
- Company paying out on guarantee 127 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 291 5
- Industrial & Provident Societies 401 4
- Domain name sale and limited company 279 1
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 289 1
- Xtuple 585
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 355
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 228
- Tax on damages received 207
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 167
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- PTP Software 148
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141
- Software for Belgium Company 138