p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Inflation and fees 979 14
- Do we have to honour her notice? 514 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,253 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 80 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 80 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 250 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 558 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 746 11
- ICPA 497 8
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 291 3
- Physiotherapy 66 1
- Changing shareholding ratio 132 3
- Community Interest Company 70 1
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 121 1
- SA1 forms 367 12
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 146 5
- Goodwill Entrepreneurs Relief 142 1
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 154 5
- VAT on services to EC customer 179 3
- Delayed option to tax 190 3
- Sainsbury's mangement 826
- Avanti Accounts 674
- Have I done the right thing? 653
- Calling franchise accountants 634
- Continuity Agreement 627
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 482
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 326
- Advice please! 232
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 218