p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 236 7
- Directors loan accounts 365 9
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 299 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 247 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 101 2
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 161 1
- Employed clients and expenses 791 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,031 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 691 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 889 34
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,090 20
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 494 18
- I.d for vat registration 267 10
- Bookkeping software 900 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 286 9
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 250 4
- Auto Enrolment set up 343 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,826 42
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 123 2
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 154 6
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 538
- NOVA 487
- Bonus Bonds 373
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 353
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 274
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 169
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 156
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 140
- Finance Lease 139