p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 23 2
- CT600 for the first time 233 13
- Fee's for P11D's 64 1
- Sage Payroll 134 5
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 83 3
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,750 14
- Moneysoft - Car Benefits 137 2
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 70 2
- Share restructure 380 15
- Laptop purchase 1,041 18
- RTI and bank holiday Friday 169 3
- Childcare Vouchers 96 1
- Elective DeductionsModel 134 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,062 23
- Company petition 73 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 191 6
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 567 13
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 333 7
- Agent with HMRC 209 9
- Propert purchase, renovation then rented out and VAT 75 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 747
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 510
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 378
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 354
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 271
- VAT on Gaming Machines 225
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 205
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 187
- Director Loan account operation 177