p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Opening Balances 58 1
- Legal title not in the company name 308 11
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 199 2
- Employment Allowance 242 3
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 163 4
- CIC Company 526 7
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,353 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 297 4
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 877 18
- NALS Accountants Report 129 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,488 35
- Dividend dates 579 10
- Sole properietor 208 4
- transitioning payroll 262 8
- dividend proposals 143 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 253 2
- Deduction from Salary 319 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 219 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,758 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 103 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 625
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 345
- Cancelled 313
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 284
- Probiz 274
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 235
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 231
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 206
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 177