p35 registration - will they make the deadline?
A family who have been employing a nanny have just realised that a P35 needs to be done for 2011-12. They are not yet registered as an employer.
There is no tax/NI to pay as earnings are between the LEL & primary threshold.
If they register now, any ideas whether they will make the 19th May deadline (getting PAYE ref & online ID etc)
Any tips to speed things up?
Thanks in advance!
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 132 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 24 1
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 51 1
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 693 6
- US royalties 19 1
- What's in a name ? 86 2
- Sole trader mix up 235 3
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 863 27
- Help Required 187 5
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 194 4
- Filing company accounts 105 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 463 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 139 5
- Company Name - Number of Characters 243 7
- Bulk Invoicing 142 5
- late second payment on account 105 1
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 148 6
- How much did you pay for your website 1,351 22
- Is a dormant CT600 needed? 150 2
- What would you do in this situation? 386 9
- CTA study material 686
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 416
- Employment related securities question 259
- AIM Stocks and IHT 240
- ATED Penalties 234
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 191
- Trust for Employee 178
- Expat pension contributions? 173
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 140
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 111