P35 reminders received a month after issue
We've just received a number of P35 reminders, the date of issue was 29/4/12 and we received them 28/5/12, is this a record?
We often have similar issues with agent authorisation codes, where the client only gets them a day or two before (or in some cases after, especially if they are abroad!) the expiry date, so if they are away or delay sending to us we have to re-apply.
Does anyone else have similar issues? Is there anywhere that these issues can be reported?
In any case, with the high cost of post, long queues to speak to a human on the HMRC phone system, etc you'd think HMRC would use e-mail a lot more - a bit of a nonsense in this day and age.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 117 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 367 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 206 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 400 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 75 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,361 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 388 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 574 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 188 2
- Old CGT loss 209 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 182 3
- Paper tax return 158 4
- Start up allowance? 384 12
- Will I need to resign? 207 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 248 3
- AIA or IFA 459 7
- Surely not? 463 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 645 9
- Late Registration for VAT 365 11