P35 reminders received a month after issue
We've just received a number of P35 reminders, the date of issue was 29/4/12 and we received them 28/5/12, is this a record?
We often have similar issues with agent authorisation codes, where the client only gets them a day or two before (or in some cases after, especially if they are abroad!) the expiry date, so if they are away or delay sending to us we have to re-apply.
Does anyone else have similar issues? Is there anywhere that these issues can be reported?
In any case, with the high cost of post, long queues to speak to a human on the HMRC phone system, etc you'd think HMRC would use e-mail a lot more - a bit of a nonsense in this day and age.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 882 24
- Missing tax return 13 1
- CG on Spanish property disposal 257 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 127 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 515 18
- Physiotherapy 206 3
- Inflation and fees 1,156 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 115 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 247 8
- CGT help please 108 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 327 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 92 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 142 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 282 1
- Community Interest Company 130 3
- Redundancy Pay 416 5
- Advice please! 332 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 740 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 628 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,285 21