P35 reminders received a month after issue
We've just received a number of P35 reminders, the date of issue was 29/4/12 and we received them 28/5/12, is this a record?
We often have similar issues with agent authorisation codes, where the client only gets them a day or two before (or in some cases after, especially if they are abroad!) the expiry date, so if they are away or delay sending to us we have to re-apply.
Does anyone else have similar issues? Is there anywhere that these issues can be reported?
In any case, with the high cost of post, long queues to speak to a human on the HMRC phone system, etc you'd think HMRC would use e-mail a lot more - a bit of a nonsense in this day and age.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 27 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 309 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 112 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 160 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 141 1
- RTI offline? 619 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 163 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 264 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 184 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 159 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 947 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 243 3