Is a P35 required?
I have a self-employed client who has no employees but has paid subcontractors and paid the tax deducted correctly to HMRC. The client has also had cis tax deducted from payments they have received.
Is a P35 necessary as the CIS has been correctly accounted for on monthly returns. The CIS suffered can be claimed against tax due on the tax return (self employed).
- Xerocon 2016 1,092 28
- New Build 76 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 66 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,227 43
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 693 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 75 1
- USA Tax Query 250 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 400 5
- last minute request 586 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 301 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 330 7
- Personal Tax 567 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,700 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 966 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 371 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 618 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,996 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 446 7