P35s filed by Moneysoft, not on my HMRC record?
What should I do ? I thought the info had all been lodged successfully and just hadnt appeared on the HMRC site due to the fact that the site was down for mainentance for those extended days.
I have Moneysoft filing auto acknowledged as received by HMRC
But nothing appears on the HMRC website for the P35, P14s etc.
Its the first year I have used Moneysoft to load up the P35s, normally I key it in by hand so that i"know its there"
- What are my legal responsibilities 311 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 74 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 330 4
- No more tax returns... 1,532 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 415 6
- Signed accounts for bank 266 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 472 10
- Landing clients 401 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,148 22
- Termination Payment 190 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 200 3
- CRM / marketing 103 2
- Allocation of income from property 755 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,880 28
- Opening a Quick books file 122 1
- 64-8 problems 519 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 349 10
- Payment on account reminders 243 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 119 3
- Hello 520 4