P35s filed by Moneysoft, not on my HMRC record?
What should I do ? I thought the info had all been lodged successfully and just hadnt appeared on the HMRC site due to the fact that the site was down for mainentance for those extended days.
I have Moneysoft filing auto acknowledged as received by HMRC
But nothing appears on the HMRC website for the P35, P14s etc.
Its the first year I have used Moneysoft to load up the P35s, normally I key it in by hand so that i"know its there"
- BrightPay 347 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 183 3
- CGT &LLP 47 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 523 4
- Setting up an offshore company 35 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 172 16
- Secure document exchange 98 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 147 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 378 7
- break even point 137 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 106 3
- Fax to email providers 320 11
- Payroll software 216 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 116 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 133 4
- How to issue shares to investors 63 1
- Expense management software 623 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 130 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 357 6