P35s filed by Moneysoft, not on my HMRC record?
What should I do ? I thought the info had all been lodged successfully and just hadnt appeared on the HMRC site due to the fact that the site was down for mainentance for those extended days.
I have Moneysoft filing auto acknowledged as received by HMRC
But nothing appears on the HMRC website for the P35, P14s etc.
Its the first year I have used Moneysoft to load up the P35s, normally I key it in by hand so that i"know its there"
- property capital gains 152 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 140 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,160 13
- Tips on meals 180 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 516 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 161 3
- Personal Tax 729 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 180 2
- Stumped - IHT 143 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 410 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 146 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 403 7
- CGT and primary residence 180 1
- Marriage Allowance 278 3
- S455 and February year ends 334 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 891 18
- Closing down loss-making company 461 5