Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 160 6
- Improvements to leasehold property and Capital Allowances 29 1
- Annual Report - How to? 367 14
- Little Green Man needs help HGV driver LTD company 110 1
- Double entry 199 6
- FBI2 208 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 214 3
- Companies House 167 4
- Interprise software 89 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 511 19
- Charity accounting 267 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 123 1
- sage 121 3
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 157 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,065 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 221 4
- Small house in garden 158 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 183 2
- Clients 926 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 297 12
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 542
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 471
- EPS and CIS deductions 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 312
- Construction CIS LLP Company 304
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 298
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 264
- Overdrawn director account 220
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 202