Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 112 4
- When to leave the VAT FRS 50 2
- Suspected Employment Support Allowance fraud 106 2
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 470 6
- Use of home query 325 6
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 515 10
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 915 14
- Client handover 248 6
- format cell to exclude decimals 197 13
- signature required 692 27
- Homing sandwiches 689 16
- Use of home Directors 75 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 827 14
- National insurance on an overseas employess 103 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 201 5
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 226 3
- contractor business mileage 118 1
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 240 6
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 216 4
- Subsistence Exclusions 71 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,280
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 843
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 534
- Digita Hosted Software 349
- Credit where credit's due....... 324
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 210
- TheTax Donut 202
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 172
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 170