Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- When do we qualify for state pension? 193 4
- Companies house strike off 82 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 107 2
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 103 2
- Moving to the cloud 623 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 152 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 735 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 142 4
- BTC vs Digita 981 29
- Seeking a tax case 280 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 308 4
- See you all on the other side 254 5
- VATABLE Income 304 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 248 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 273 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 497 6
- P11D software 120 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 535 9
- VAT - business splitting 240 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 588 16
- HMRC Joint Filing 525
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 394
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 354
- IRIS and FRS 102 328
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 287
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 248
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 235
- Capital gains on rental property 229
- Sage Coretime 218