Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 452 8
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 906 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 561 10
- private to company car? 137 3
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 204 13
- Buy to let allowable interest 101 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 133 1
- Partner with an IVA 143 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 544 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 402 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 244 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 214 6
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 302 4
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 336 13
- Consequential loss claim 73 1
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 137 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 243 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 109 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 404 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 278 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 451
- CTA study material 414
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 299
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 276
- Pre incorp expenses 266
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 237
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 229
- Slight twist on employment related securities 206
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 177
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 174