Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 263 4
- Self assesment losses 263 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 145 3
- Off site storage 64 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,064 42
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 98 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 90 2
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 515 4
- Joint Property rent 148 3
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 195 6
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 236 1
- Fee protection 864 16
- Overdrawn DLA 259 9
- Disposal of an opted property 132 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 240 5
- Irish Taxation 97 1
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,130 31
- CIS monthly declaration 199 9
- Telephone call from "Xero" 373 4
- Form 2.8b notice of intention to appoint administrator 136 3
- Xtuple 560
- Qtac payroll for bureau 382
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 334
- Industrial & Provident Societies 322
- Domain name sale and limited company 223
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 204
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 203
- Investment 202
- Tax on damages received 173
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 159