Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Non-resident employer & employee 92 4
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 102 3
- Capital Allowances 125 4
- equipment rental 210 10
- Just because it's Friday 177 4
- Acquisition by company 84 5
- Non sequitur 512 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,442 23
- R&D on products not sold 92 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 854 13
- Tech Champion of the Year 225 5
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 191 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 620 9
- Transfer of land to family members 77 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 570 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 185 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 207 5
- Pattern for CTA 317 7
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,387 8
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 89 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,360
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 237
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 224
- Charge out rates in London 174
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 167
- which entity 147
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 140