Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Coding Notice 137 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 102 2
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 419 7
- Vat 268 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,266 13
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 335 7
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 118 2
- Why should I retain membership? 2,692 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 178 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 142 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,480 18
- CT/CIS offset 133 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 185 4
- Trade name 186 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 137 1
- New business - journal entries 317 20
- B2B vat in the EU 122 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 316 18
- VAT on deposits 209 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 140 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 806
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 710
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 390
- Social investment tax relief 208
- Digita Hosted Software 202
- Call Centre Data Costs 193
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 162
- Travel costs and contractors 152
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 147
- Certificates of tax deposit 139