Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- WC's and capital allowances 132 2
- Entrepeneurs relief 267 12
- Limited company buying a car 17 1
- Dress code 1,518 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 458 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 225 6
- Limited company buying director's car 226 8
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 415 7
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 350 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 461 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 121 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 73 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 176 4
- Trees and hedging - capital expenditure 153 2
- How to complain about HMRC 1,412 17
- Scottish Independance 762 23
- New laptop - any suggestions please 1,248 26
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 204 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 173 1
- Historical figures for WTC 98 1
- CTA study material 763
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 471
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 381
- Employment related securities question 303
- AIM Stocks and IHT 276
- Expat pension contributions? 251
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 248
- Trust for Employee 230
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 162
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 144