Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,275 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 894 37
- Second Limited Company 73 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 472 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 284 8
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 121 2
- Probate services 360 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 451 20
- trading losses allowable? 751 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 776 12
- Post AAT? 655 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 107 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 193 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,629 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,503 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 132 3
- Sage accounts help 122 1
- Community Faux Pas 826 25
- AAT before CIMA? 145 1
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 112 3