Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 245 2
- Company buy back of shares from directors 92 3
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,960 32
- Investor exit 219 4
- Please tell me what to do!! 99 3
- client threatening legal action 2,256 31
- 5th April 91 2
- When & How much of Income to recognise 92 2
- Cash basis 94 4
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 205 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 328 14
- Cash basis 739 27
- Undeclared rental income 2,551 23
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 528 23
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 324 9
- Rental income 122 2
- s455 Directors loan 179 3
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 69 1
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,183 8
- Non resident capital gains 88 1
- Skandia using wrong address 603
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 325
- Employee rewards 302
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 271
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 237
- Etax Australian 199
- LLP in Construction Industry 162
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 150
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 139
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 132