Paperless... or not?
I have just started using Xero and I notice that it has the facility to attach scanned copies of invoices - I just wondered if anyone knows if scanned/electronic copies of invoices are acceptable to HMRC nowadays?
Does anyone run a paperless office and know if this is true or not?
Also, can anyone recommend a good scanner and/or software?
Any advice, as always, much appreciated!
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,801 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 195 4
- capital gains on PPR 238 13
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 355 13
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 168 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 154 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,293 62
- Company expansion 91 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 371 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 493 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 520 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,477 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 249 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 180 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 163 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 295 9
- PRR 367 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 409 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 321 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 444 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 371
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 263
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 166
- employment capital allowances 162
- CIS paid under reg 9 157