I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Dividend dates 516 9
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 51 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 406 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 137 2
- 12 Pay Problems 216 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 205 3
- Deduction from Salary 242 7
- Sole properietor 68 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 78 1
- Redudancy 40 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 468 13
- VAT - Recharge 81 2
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 347 4
- transitioning payroll 171 4
- Legal title not in the company name 200 9
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,619 59
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 164 3
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,752 30
- Car financed by employee 192 2
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 138 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 361
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 307
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 278
- Probiz 269
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 226
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 201
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 171