I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Which software for practice books? 302 7
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 123 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,624 33
- Accountant software 284 7
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 444 7
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 72 1
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 420 13
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 227 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,881 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 73 1
- Renting property to yourself 314 8
- Definition of "Ultimate Controlling Party" FRS 8 386 16
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 100 4
- register as self employed? 121 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 141 1
- VAT enquiry 89 1
- Write off of former director's loan 233 4
- A previous partnership, a dispute and their conduct now 258 4
- Capital gain or not? 147 3
- EC VAT 161 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 641
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 485
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 276
- How to format a stock book 233
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 195
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 183
- Tax efficient holding company structure 175
- Investment property company accounts template 162
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 157