I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 596 5
- Notes to statutory accounts 139 9
- Childminding & Wear & Tear Allowance 20 1
- VAT on motor expenses 826 30
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 103 4
- Gifting shares 198 4
- Holding companies 69 3
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 159 5
- What does it mean?? 74 1
- A question about share structure 157 2
- VAT & Landlords 84 2
- Client died family to pay redundancy 174 2
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 304 5
- Rent paid by director 56 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 107 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 415 13
- Builder using cash labour 322 3
- Easy way to not pay tax 756 18
- Accomodation charge for Publican 128 2
- VAT Registration 344 16
- Skandia using wrong address 1,518
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 838
- International interest certificate 455
- NOVA 313
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 196
- Bonus Bonds 194
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 191
- Management expenses for investment company 187
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 172
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 165