I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- calculate mortgage interest 296 2
- Advice on letting a client go ? 557 10
- client can't/won't pay 1,498 26
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 683 26
- Directors NIC's 122 5
- VAT field when booking bills for organisations on VAT FRS 54 1
- Entrepreneurs relief 137 2
- Declaration of interest 181 7
- Do we have to register for VAT? 401 8
- New client forgot to take stock count at the year end 233 6
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 81 1
- White van man 824 27
- Close Ltd and be taxed as a sole trader 138 5
- Company Van taxable benefit 144 4
- Reclaiming VAT on unpaid invoices 95 3
- Unbelievable!! 746 6
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 384 1
- Receipt bank 296 6
- blank - ignore 456 7
- Part disposal of shareholding with CGT loss attached 56 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 872
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 567
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 533
- Latest phishing scam 462
- Entrepreneurs' relief 411
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 335
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 317
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 239
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 219
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 162