I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- VAT - How hard is it? 626 22
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 384 5
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 407 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 164 6
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 69 2
- The importance of Grammar 1,223 34
- Profit split from an investment property 80 4
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,231 34
- Xero Pain Points 476 17
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 278 8
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 835 12
- VAT and Groups 59 2
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 222 7
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,875 13
- tax saving on card points 175 3
- VAT & Offshore Companies 197 7
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 438 5
- Scissors 800 23
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 291 8
- working from home 1,696 29
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 365
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 317
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 302
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 290
- Electric Car 247
- S222 Charge 216
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 211
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 198
- Company Structure 188
- VAT and customer entertaining 171