I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 496 18
- Paper tax return 110 4
- Start up allowance? 349 12
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 78 2
- Will I need to resign? 102 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,336 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 230 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 165 1
- AIA or IFA 429 7
- Surely not? 430 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 629 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 361 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 351 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 172 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 263 5
- Nominal Ledger 354 10
- Share structures 145 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,152 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 345 5