I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Client incurring expenses on company car 54 3
- Companies House Penalties 27 2
- Apostille documents 75 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 513 13
- Goodie bag 1,386 50
- AE - employees making different contributions 50 1
- can I approach clients ? 293 7
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 85 1
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 313 14
- Classic cars investment 547 15
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 225 2
- Why .... 801 9
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 518 5
- BrightPay 898 26
- Quickbooks Online 198 4
- Husband Wife let property 317 8
- Student Loan deduction 72 1
- Film Actors - Averaging? 294 8
- Charities and VAT? 141 6
- Do sole traders qualify for tax relief at source on pension contributions? 132 1
- Possible Partnership? 632
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 512
- New Fangled Penalties 439
- Fuming! 357
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 315
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 252
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 232
- Outsource Data Entry 229
- Moving away from CCH software 221
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 172