I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- VAT refund 287 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,255 37
- flat rate scheme 46 2
- Turnover on a tax return 518 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 66 2
- incorrect old p60 547 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 81 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 175 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 127 1
- Special dividends & CGT 193 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 168 1
- Networking 345 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 271 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 151 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 330 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 280 2
- IT Contractor 282 1
- Sage instant account codes 199 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 297 1