I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,081 43
- Self assessment tax arrears 484 5
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 192 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 289 4
- Self assesment losses 285 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 158 3
- Off site storage 81 1
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 125 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 100 2
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 528 4
- Joint Property rent 159 3
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 204 6
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 244 1
- Fee protection 876 16
- Overdrawn DLA 271 9
- Disposal of an opted property 136 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 241 5
- Irish Taxation 101 1
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,139 31
- CIS monthly declaration 205 9
- Xtuple 561
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 336
- Industrial & Provident Societies 325
- Domain name sale and limited company 226
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 207
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 205
- Investment 202
- Tax on damages received 174
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 163