I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 109 3
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 122 5
- signature required 297 11
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 439 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 743 13
- More AE! 742 17
- Web sites 199 3
- Homing sandwiches 263 7
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 573 13
- Dispensation 150 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 484 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 90 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 295 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 248 3
- Capitalising purchased software 117 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 277 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 568 17
- how to object to registered company name... 356 2
- Property income in different capacities 259 5
- CGT 497 19
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,224
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 809
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 508
- Digita Hosted Software 328
- Credit where credit's due....... 303
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 182
- TheTax Donut 169
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 154
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 149