I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,331 14
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 176 3
- VAT on Hire Purchase 204 2
- "Audit Report" 108 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 494 13
- Coding Notice 238 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 256 6
- New business - journal entries 422 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 233 3
- Payroll software 658 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 285 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 404 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 742 18
- B2B vat in the EU 197 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 207 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 242 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 206 4
- LLP as member of LLP 146 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,856 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 527 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 889
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 724
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 417
- Social investment tax relief 223
- Digita Hosted Software 218
- accounting for this transaction 205
- Call Centre Data Costs 205
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 183
- Travel costs and contractors 178
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 176