I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 140 2
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 302 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 96 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 394 6
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 335 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 282 8
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 107 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,826 65
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 908 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 213 3
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 198 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 415 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 346 9
- Merging my businesses 174 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,742 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 520 16
- VAT on commercial property 176 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,069 49
- deceased creditor 225 5
- Corporate member of LLP 290 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 786
- RTI - duplicate employee record 547
- Pensions Regulator 446
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 407
- Sage Vat return box 2 312
- Sanzar 308
- Digital marketing focus group 292
- Portia ... Where art thou 292
- How do you do it 285
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 264