I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 67 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,010 28
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 148 2
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 286 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 656 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 568 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 657 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,255 45
- practice planning 192 3
- Accounts Software 737 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 505 14
- Dividend Vouchers 392 5
- Gift to employee 424 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 181 3
- MS Surface Pro 3 182 2
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,129 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 198 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 167 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,686 10
- Which address 1,094 12
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 494
- CTA study material 470
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 344
- Pre incorp expenses 329
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 278
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 269
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 217
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 173
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 146
- Employment related securities question 131