I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Continuity of Practice 136 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 97 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 295 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,169 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 234 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 132 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 286 10
- Online Downtime 328 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 314 3
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 205 3
- FPS or EPS 91 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 775 31
- Personal allowance 666 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 168 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,944 16
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 441 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,115 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 317 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 395 10
- VAT on employee loan 302 5
- Moving away from CCH software 943
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 317
- fraud 276
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 247
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 205
- EPS and CIS deductions 191