I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 85 3
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 12 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,429 318
- Payroll provider 269 6
- Mortgage deposit Gift 226 10
- Loan to a related company 268 13
- Partnership to Sole Trader 61 2
- FIFA game and making money 577 8
- Amending Share Capital 98 4
- Umbrella Company 50 1
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 412 6
- Family loan 556 9
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 237 11
- Father selling son 25% of Property with view to selling rest within 5 years 121 5
- What should I do for 'free' 259 3
- Bonus/Shares 106 5
- Settlement re Offshore Bond 161 1
- EC sales list 101 2
- Repairs after a rental business ends 429 13
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 355 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,145
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 375
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 303
- National Insurance 284
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 245
- Payments on account coded out?? 242
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 227
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 206
- Non Resident 197
- Franchise income and costs 182