I have a family member who is in a partnership her turnover is approx £150k per annum.
She has been appraoched by investors to whom want to offer capital to expand and buy other premises.
I have advised her to go has alimited company.
She was thinking to regiser a limited holding company with 3 other business streams below the holding company.
One would she need to consolidate the 3 business streams in th eholding company and file statutory accounts with companies house.
Or would it be adviseable to set up 3 limited companies relating to her business say turnover of £50k per company thus avoiding the VAT threshold of £77k.
Any suggestions anyone please.
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 135 3
- Lloyds bank ... 395 6
- Do I need to pay my accountant 210 4
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 227 5
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 345 18
- Limited company buying a car 194 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 471 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 574 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 230 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 298 4
- ACCA practice certificates 508 5
- Limited company buying director's car 311 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 95 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 131 1
- WC's and capital allowances 181 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 319 13
- Dress code 1,559 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 485 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 267 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 393 4
- CTA study material 772
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 401
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 282
- Expat pension contributions? 260
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 239
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 187
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149