Partnership just incorporated - which tax code for directors?
So the partnership has made profits from 6 apr to 1 nov when they incorporated. I now have to process payroll for the directors who want £2k net pm. What paye should I be using?
Also, is it safe/common place to put through £624 through payroll and take the balance of 1376 as a draw from the directors account against goodwill (if that makes sense!). We havent yet established goodwill.
Basically I'm asking for guidance on what is normal procedure to draw £2k in most tax efficient way at the early days of incorporation before it is possible to raise a dividend.
- Will I need to resign? 275 2
- Nominal Ledger 403 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 158 1
- How much of your work is admin? 648 7
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 237 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 165 5
- Old CGT loss 233 4
- Limited company purchase of property 462 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 462 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 965 14
- Trade creditor journal 74 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 395 9
- HMRC Distraint 103 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 146 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 221 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 432 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,371 42
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 605 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 193 2
- Paper tax return 181 4