Partnership just incorporated - which tax code for directors?
So the partnership has made profits from 6 apr to 1 nov when they incorporated. I now have to process payroll for the directors who want £2k net pm. What paye should I be using?
Also, is it safe/common place to put through £624 through payroll and take the balance of 1376 as a draw from the directors account against goodwill (if that makes sense!). We havent yet established goodwill.
Basically I'm asking for guidance on what is normal procedure to draw £2k in most tax efficient way at the early days of incorporation before it is possible to raise a dividend.
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,047 6
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 20 1
- Legal advisor recommendation please 55 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 345 4
- HMRC Postal Delays 126 3
- Landing clients 603 19
- Time to react ? ? ? 611 6
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 81 2
- Dividends 107 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 94 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 306 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 87 1
- Signed accounts for bank 444 9
- Termination Payment 393 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 193 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 291 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 202 5
- flat rate scheme 2,162 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 130 1
- Opening a Quick books file 194 2