PAYE and Overseas Employee | AccountingWEB

PAYE and Overseas Employee

We are looking to appoint someone who is based in Holland, will have some amount of travel to the UK in relation to the job but primarily will be based there. Although they are a UK national they have lived overseas for a number of years. Do we apply an NT tax code to their income? Also do we need to deduct NI EE and pay over NI ER's



There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

Employed in Holland --> taxed in Holland

Chris Smail |
Chris Smail's picture