PAYE booklets 14/15
Normally at this time of year I would be receiving dozens of PAYE payslip booklets (P30BC) for my clients.
Not had any so far, but have received a fair few letters (P30B letter) from HMRC headed "Paying PAYE electronically."
Anyone in the same boat and, before I reinvent the wheel, anyone know any more about this especially who we ring up to ask for booklets?
Many thanks in advance for any and all responses.
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 83 1
- Networking 305 5
- Turnover on a tax return 445 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,204 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 257 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 107 1
- incorrect old p60 504 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 322 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 243 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 180 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 336 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 311 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 426 4