PAYE Reference Trace
Does anyone know if you can trace a PAYE reference for a business?
We've had a few reminders for P35's for clients, where the original references etc. were sent to the client and (you've guessed it) they've "misplaced" them. Most of these are nil returns, or returns to simply disclose a small directors salary.
Can they be traced online using the accounts office reference, as we have these from the P35 reminders.
Any advice is much appreciated.
- How much of your work is admin? 633 6
- HMRC Distraint 69 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 130 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 376 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 215 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 411 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 108 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,367 42
- Nominal Ledger 392 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 590 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 191 2
- Old CGT loss 217 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 202 3
- Paper tax return 167 4
- Start up allowance? 388 12
- Will I need to resign? 229 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 255 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 472 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 650 9