PAYE Reference Trace
Does anyone know if you can trace a PAYE reference for a business?
We've had a few reminders for P35's for clients, where the original references etc. were sent to the client and (you've guessed it) they've "misplaced" them. Most of these are nil returns, or returns to simply disclose a small directors salary.
Can they be traced online using the accounts office reference, as we have these from the P35 reminders.
Any advice is much appreciated.
- Missing tax return 305 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 248 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 99 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,037 30
- Inflation and fees 1,354 24
- Sage Priority Support 164 3
- incorrect old p60 294 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 174 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 821 24
- Micro-entity accounts 180 1
- Related party disclosure 192 3
- Company reconstruction 126 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 226 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 137 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 161 1
- Advice please! 406 2
- VAT on new builds 179 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 139 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 381 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,981 28