PAYE Refund paid to agent?

I have a limited company client who ceased trading 31st March 2012, and closed his bank account.

Trouble is he is due a large PAYE refund, not to mention he needs to pay our fees.

Solution is to get the refund paid to our client account, does anyone know how we do that with HMRC?