PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 98 4
- signature required 272 11
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 431 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 736 13
- More AE! 737 17
- Web sites 191 3
- Homing sandwiches 237 7
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 92 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 562 13
- Dispensation 140 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 474 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 86 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 292 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 246 3
- Capitalising purchased software 114 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 271 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 566 17
- how to object to registered company name... 354 2
- Property income in different capacities 255 5
- CGT 492 19
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,217
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 807
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 506
- Digita Hosted Software 326
- Credit where credit's due....... 299
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 232
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 180
- TheTax Donut 167
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 151
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 146