PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Busines software 72 2
- Goods Purchased for Rental 140 5
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 287 4
- Buy to let and capitak gain 98 2
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 284 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 452 10
- are receipts needed? 593 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 259 3
- Bookkeping software 703 7
- Clogged Losses 273 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 251 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 647 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 306 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 257 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 116 1
- General tax book with planning 250 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 189 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 199 1
- Gift of property & improvements 156 3
- VAT Invoice 213 6
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 906
- International interest certificate 518
- NOVA 369
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 316
- Management expenses for investment company 272
- Bonus Bonds 264
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 179
- P11D benefit received by widow 157
- EXACT ONLINE 152
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 149