PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Yorkshire Day 162 10
- Collection or business assets 151 4
- Incorporated when they should not have 405 13
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 166 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,794 42
- Deduction from Salary 916 26
- VAT for client based in Thailand 41 1
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 832 22
- Doctor and Locum Work 329 5
- Deleted question? 103 1
- Accountancy Career 434 8
- Flat rate allowed but not used. 51 1
- Employee and subcontractor 193 4
- Help with HMRC investigation 391 7
- SMP reclaimable by employer 185 4
- calculation DTR restriction 126 2
- R&D tax credit claim 580 8
- Agent help line - long queues? 110 2
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 163 2
- What are options for non CA firm 3,095 66
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 692
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 545
- Cancelled 432
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Probiz 339
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 338
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 248
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 209