PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Dress code 1,127 26
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 587 8
- Scottish Independance 397 13
- How to complain about HMRC 795 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 315 8
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 65 2
- NOMINAL CODES 304 4
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 147 2
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 677 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 657 17
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 275 9
- Interest relief before property is rented out 213 4
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 362 7
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 422 9
- Sharing of Fixed Assets 90 1
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 241 1
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 330 12
- How much did you pay for your website 1,599 27
- Dividend 427 6
- FRS and Debtors 239 2
- CTA study material 744
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 460
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 332
- Employment related securities question 298
- AIM Stocks and IHT 273
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 243
- Expat pension contributions? 233
- Trust for Employee 226
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140
- Wind Turbine - Company or not? 128