PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- PAYE & NIC 228 22
- Corporation Tax disallowed entertaining 221 5
- Interim dividends 195 6
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 1,095 7
- What does PITA mean? 832 20
- proposed dividends 688 23
- Business loan not in client's name 109 1
- Car fuel benefit - changing basis 164 2
- VAT on Exhibition services 150 4
- Company Payroll 170 2
- Dates, more dates and cessation 113 2
- Any printer recommendations? 199 6
- Out of date tax returns 274 2
- Filling in my self assessment 991 17
- ACCA CPD verifiable units 184 2
- Any chance of winning an Appeal with HRMC for late self assessment charges 360 7
- Deductible or not ? Working out of hotels /coffee shops 468 6
- FPS responses ... 535 16
- Nominal Codes 291 9
- Charging VAT to a Swedish Company 225 7
- Sanzar 500
- Digital marketing focus group 399
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 380
- Sainsbury's mangement 332
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 331
- Continuity Agreement 327
- Avanti Accounts 327
- Buyback 287
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 234
- Aggresive sales from Iris 204