PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Wrong tax code 111 5
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,030 31
- Am I getting Soft?? 182 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 622 11
- Deferred Tax 452 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 200 1
- You know its over 462 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 237 1
- Benefit in Kind 210 5
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 132 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 216 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,260 14
- Cocaine anyone? 596 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 133 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 177 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 298 2
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 487 15
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,301 8
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 534 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 268 13
- Hive up 504
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 472
- corporate hierarchy 448
- Advice - 286
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 232
- WWOOFers 227
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 214
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 191
- The booking.com con 166
- UK State pension paid in NZ 160