PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- SA302 170 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 98 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,035 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 248 2
- Dental practice incorpration 109 1
- Audit rules 153 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 225 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 816 20
- Go Cardless 265 8
- business entertaining deductibility 125 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 139 2
- R & D 102 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 79 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 111 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 157 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 151 1
- New Business Registration 213 5
- Hosted email exchange 134 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 151 1
- G P life time allowance 120 3
- Xtuple 501
- Qtac payroll for bureau 335
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 280
- Industrial & Provident Societies 276
- Mehjoo 220
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 218
- New strategic report 170
- Domain name sale and limited company 159
- South African Government Pension 155
- CIS schemes 150