PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 185 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 68 1
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 59 1
- Overpayment relief claim 140 5
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 121 9
- Charity reserves 124 3
- Have i messed up? 628 10
- rates of pay query 193 2
- Year end 339 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 196 3
- Comments on this scenario 69 1
- Related Parties Note 412 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 84 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 118 4
- loss on carbon credits 100 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 568 9
- SAGE con 186 3
- Dazed & confused 178 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 232 2
- How to prepare and Finalize Vat company accounts 230 9
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,005
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 543
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 359
- Tax efficient holding company structure 286
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 271
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 212
- Charge out rates in London? 208
- Personal consumption by landlord 179
- Interest on Loan to a Company 172
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 149