PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 463 5
- See you all on the other side 613 6
- 12Pay 335 2
- dividends 453 2
- R&D 261 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,125 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 404 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 319 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 284 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 503 5
- Seeking a tax case 562 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 427 4
- Companies house strike off 406 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 325 2
- Moving to the cloud 700 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 199 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 846 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 189 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,064 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 446 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 542
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 410
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 305
- USA help 305
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 278
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 268
- Capital gains on rental property 247
- Sage Coretime 228