PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Using a PO Box address 57 4
- Capital Gains Query 59 2
- dividends, shares, waivers 1,070 14
- Late filing fees - worth appealing? 312 2
- Is an iPad a taxable benefit? 107 2
- Share restructure 256 9
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 411 7
- Unknown cash receipt 1,438 12
- Shareholder Loan write off 545 25
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 289 4
- CGT on Property 158 1
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 145 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 730 19
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 352 9
- Gross sales to purchases 208 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 194 3
- Capital allowances 149 2
- RTI Filing 1,415 21
- Loan to a participator 172 4
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 382 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 715
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 483
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 318
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 310
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 256
- growth voucher supplier 229
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 192
- VAT on Gaming Machines 190
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 162
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161