PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,325 14
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 169 3
- VAT on Hire Purchase 189 2
- "Audit Report" 90 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 485 13
- Coding Notice 234 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 253 6
- New business - journal entries 419 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 228 3
- Payroll software 654 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 282 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 401 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 738 18
- B2B vat in the EU 196 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 204 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 238 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 203 4
- LLP as member of LLP 144 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,854 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 525 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 878
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 723
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 415
- Social investment tax relief 220
- Digita Hosted Software 215
- Call Centre Data Costs 204
- accounting for this transaction 199
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 175
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 174
- Travel costs and contractors 174