PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 133 9
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,645 24
- new capital structure ltd with investors 279 4
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 87 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 251 6
- Companies House 293 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 118 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 105 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 337 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 114 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 215 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 672 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 661 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 148 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 677 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 487 5
- SA tax assessments 171 2
- Director self assessment 412 16
- Sage Import Data 183 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 241 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 432
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 243
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 220
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 217
- Slight twist on employment related securities 198
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 149
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 144