PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Saying goodbye 307 9
- Sportman claiming for training kit 970 11
- Flat rate scheme 130 3
- Drop box Storage 159 3
- Is this fraud? 205 4
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 262 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,162 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 610 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 88 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 402 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 98 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 356 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 93 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 200 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 297 15
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 300 1
- Naming new company 162 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 787 33
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 156 2
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 287 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,268
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 351
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 258
- Franchise income and costs 236
- Hands on experience of Digita 192
- Employer's Helpline 144
- employment capital allowances 134
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 130