PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 2,863 95
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 235 3
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 61 2
- Solicitor wants to rent room in my office but 136 3
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 153 2
- Statement of Accounts 63 3
- GP's Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits - Multiple Practices 132 2
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 202 7
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 199 3
- Transfer of Software to sister company 174 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 334 4
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 155 1
- CGT history of shares 244 4
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 292 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 392 6
- CGT on sale of let property 176 2
- how do i get UTR 215 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 117 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 280 3
- Your comments please 372 6
- Moving away from CCH software 981
- QROP pension input amounts 459
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 402
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 388
- fraud 309
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 292
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 249
- Construction CIS LLP Company 234
- EPS and CIS deductions 228
- Out of time or not? 216