PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Company formation and bank account 8 1
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 271 8
- OneNote is fantastic 336 11
- VAT Direct Debit 306 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 377 8
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,404 40
- Self Assessment Software 653 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 414 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,328 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 152 11
- Owning overseas property 169 1
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 348 7
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 277 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 264 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 671 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,131 21
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 108 1
- PPR on a development? 235 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 383 7
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 923 19
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 638
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 398
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 376
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 376
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 230
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 227
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 218