PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,087 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 126 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 600 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 119 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 120 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 169 1
- How to deal with prior year error 167 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 537 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,342 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,050 20
- Tax Calculations 658 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 415 4
- Exemption from CGT 248 2
- VAT Registration 254 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 445 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 349 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 197 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26