PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,094 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 137 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 605 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 130 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 133 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 180 1
- How to deal with prior year error 179 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 548 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,348 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,053 20
- Tax Calculations 660 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 422 4
- Exemption from CGT 259 2
- VAT Registration 263 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 458 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 365 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 205 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 650 26