PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Do I need a smartphone? 640 22
- Incorporated when they should not have 183 7
- Help with HMRC investigation 51 2
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 68 2
- Tax position re this lease? 340 8
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 308 5
- AWeb - download file 99 2
- pension paid by company? 312 8
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 724 17
- Late annual return 102 1
- Charity work 204 10
- Company Director In Prison 363 8
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 219 12
- HMRC Agents Line 113 2
- Managing Employee Expenses 174 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,684 60
- inheritance tax 562 14
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 162 5
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 70 1
- SA Agent's Priority Line 173 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 672
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 498
- Cancelled 424
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 361
- Probiz 333
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 322
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 242
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 214
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 197