PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- General tax book with planning 159 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,210 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 287 11
- Gift of property & improvements 121 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 345 5
- VAT Invoice 140 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 807 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 130 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 221 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 188 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 154 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 453 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 377 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 260 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 188 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 258 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 166 4
- SA302's anyone?? 540 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,645 41
- Renting for military reasons 195 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 901
- International interest certificate 511
- NOVA 368
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 298
- Management expenses for investment company 264
- Bonus Bonds 261
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 173
- tax on apprenticeship income 173
- P11D benefit received by widow 150