PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Rogue Accountant 3,382 54
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 46 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 207 9
- Practice management software 1,077 20
- Assigning loan from Company to adult children 38 1
- micro entity balance sheet query 79 3
- Where has Portia gone? 3,244 88
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 327 19
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 148 1
- VAT on a private sale? 138 5
- RTI Payroll ID 567 17
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 221 3
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,221 24
- Payroll software 173 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 64 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 595 19
- Trade Association Dinner 150 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 596 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 169 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 196 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 810
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 420
- Sanzar 323
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 305
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 180
- Fit for purpose 178