PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,819 43
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 438 16
- Time to ditch Sage? 299 5
- Losses carry forward to self employed 68 1
- Fees 331 3
- Agent Authorisation Issue 254 3
- HMRC Post 541 7
- Transactions with directors 454 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 292 9
- Non VAT invoices 217 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 220 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,403 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 262 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 233 2
- Form 17 Download 169 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 567 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 387 4
- HMRC Information notice 1,000 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 288 3
- Accountant Specialization. 406 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 416
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 366
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 212
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 185
- AIA 181
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 180