PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 306
- Set up a company pension 259
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 227
- RTI Fees 216
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 200
- Where's our 10%? 199
- Driving sales growth 193
- EIS 187
- Regiatration of a Trust 183
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 182
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 181
- CIS late registration 167
- Best structure 164
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 164
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 160
- Break up basis accounting 160
- Mortgage application for intending director. 153
- Property owned privately 153
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 140
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 132