PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- OBK 163 5
- Proof of Delivery 103 1
- Accounting for a VAT Group 103 3
- Auto-Enrolment 3,428 166
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 218 3
- Xero (another cloud system) and your year end accounts file 96 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,680 25
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 348 4
- Property expense - legal fees 98 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,714 588
- Rental Income Tax Planning 81 2
- What type of Trust? 91 1
- Dormant Company 118 2
- Research expenses for authors 232 4
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 768 16
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 120 2
- Company Loan to associated company 75 1
- VAT on “Reimbursement” from third parties 145 5
- CLG exempt under s60 156 3
- Late VAT registration penalty 182 4
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 505
- Skandia using wrong address 455
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- Employee rewards 244
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 243
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 211
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 191
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 185
- Etax Australian 155