PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Capital Gains Query 38 1
- Share restructure 252 9
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 395 7
- Unknown cash receipt 1,392 12
- Is an iPad a taxable benefit? 77 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 540 25
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 278 4
- CGT on Property 154 1
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 139 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 728 19
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 341 9
- Gross sales to purchases 204 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 191 3
- Capital allowances 143 2
- RTI Filing 1,390 21
- Loan to a participator 166 4
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 377 7
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 116 3
- £2000 Employment Allowance 188 1
- Staff entertaining or not? 370 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 714
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 482
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 318
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 308
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 255
- growth voucher supplier 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 191
- VAT on Gaming Machines 189
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 161