PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- incorrect old p60 55 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 448 4
- VAT on new builds 93 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 651 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 330 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 102 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 90 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 104 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,789 26
- Missing tax return 139 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 902 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 269 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 150 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 544 18
- Physiotherapy 224 3
- Inflation and fees 1,201 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 149 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 267 8
- CGT help please 134 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 334 7