PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Repairs after a rental business ends 108 5
- Standard 'email' template system 577 10
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 25 2
- Shutting down a company with creditors 621 8
- Any Scottish members out there? 6,661 248
- Beaters and allowable exenses 46 1
- Family loan 193 6
- FL Memo - Any Good 459 8
- Tax implications for client leaving share incentive plan 20 1
- VAT Romania - how to register 165 3
- 50% Shareholder & Director stealing money from the business 292 8
- Private Residence Election for CGT purposes 225 4
- Looking for subcontract work! 211 5
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 185 9
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,639 39
- Consolidation of new group 69 2
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 245 3
- Recycle old study books 449 11
- Being Tax relevant 428 5
- FIFA game and making money 293 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,077
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 349
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 293
- National Insurance 252
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 227
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 227
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 212
- Payments on account coded out?? 210
- Non Resident 170
- Franchise income and costs 158