PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 114 2
- Personal allowance 410 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 458 12
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 135 3
- Scams are not always obvious 685 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 110 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 108 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 88 3
- Related party disclosures 169 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 179 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 75 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 611 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 227 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 246 8
- Is this legal? 622 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 186 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,990 23
- Cells from many sheets 124 2
- Taxation of rental income 205 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 137 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,041
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 528
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 344
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 217
- fraud 215