PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Care to help a student out? 178 8
- deleting customers on Sage 50 22 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 49 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 81 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 1,957 30
- Writing off bad debts 115 3
- PAYE coding notices 56 1
- Flat Rate Scheme 143 9
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 642 17
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 784 11
- Dazed & confused 1,218 8
- Is there a time limit on VAT claims on DIY barn conversions? 123 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 274 5
- Contra entry in Sage Line 50 accounts professional 85 3
- Excel - protecting a cell 105 4
- Foreign Tax 103 2
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 509 6
- Giving a seminar 413 21
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,941 61
- Website - Should I upgrade? 248 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,173
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 593
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 400
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 301
- Interest on Loan to a Company 202
- Agent fees to sell business 183
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 182
- Alphabet shares 178
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 169
- Residency 91 day rule 161