PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- directors control and tax problems 86 4
- Bulk Invoicing 154 6
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 169 5
- What would you do in this situation? 493 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 126 3
- Help Required 281 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 224 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 396 14
- What's in a name ? 242 4
- ATED Penalties 261 1
- late second payment on account 153 2
- US royalties 80 2
- Project being run jointly 126 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 177 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 182 3
- Sole trader mix up 292 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 736 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 895 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 210 4
- Filing company accounts 137 1
- CTA study material 697
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 423
- Employment related securities question 265
- AIM Stocks and IHT 244
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 198
- Trust for Employee 184
- Expat pension contributions? 183
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 159
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 152
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 118