PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 48 1
- VAT for Small Property Development Company 30 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,098 28
- Classic cars investment 363 11
- National Insurance Contributions 137 2
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 202 4
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 258 4
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 529 13
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 867 23
- break even point 700 20
- Asset holding company 272 6
- How much to charge? 469 7
- VAT GUIDE - 22-25 AGENTS OR EQUIVALENT 322 6
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 289 1
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 3,044 36
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 873 8
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 239 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 453 13
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 673 9
- HMRC - Sage Backup 275 5
- Possible Partnership? 481
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 453
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 449
- New Fangled Penalties 264
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 246
- Clubs and Taxable Income 237
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 235
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 224
- Loans to other companies 182
- Tasbook email configuration 168