PAYE/DRAWINGS or Dividend
I wanted a second opinion on a director who launched his buisness has a limited company in May 2012.
He wants to know if he should pay himsleg via the PAYE or Drawings or Dividend.
As he will be paying Coporation Tax on his Profits I would avoid paying 40% tax on your pay via PAYE.
Therefore would it be best for drawings or dividend payments and what advantages is one over the other.
Your answers please.
- What does it mean?? 343 11
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 285 13
- VAT on motor expenses 892 32
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 90 1
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 65 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,705 22
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,303 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 100 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 140 3
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 162 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 196 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 159 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 744 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 389 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 210 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 331 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 115 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 394 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 95 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 327 15
- Skandia using wrong address 1,548
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 853
- International interest certificate 471
- NOVA 328
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 233
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 221
- Bonus Bonds 209
- Management expenses for investment company 207
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 203
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 194