Client of mine works as a musician and often gets paid in cash. From the cash income that he receives he often has to pay his fellow musicians so I was wondering what the easiest method of paying his fellow musicians?
I was thinking of suggesting that everytime he pays someone in cash that he gets them to sign a receipt saying that they have received the cash and that they are responsible for their own tax affairs.
Would this be sufficient or are there any other suggestions?
- Family Partnership 272 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 143 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 183 6
- Business trips - director and family 410 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 65 1
- Signed accounts for bank 655 15
- flat rate scheme 2,362 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 157 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 323 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 156 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 73 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 204 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 293 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 190 5
- VAT Query on new build 115 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 269 6
- NOVA declaration 110 1
- Business valuation advice 711 18