Paying over £50,000 into stakeholders pension
I wonder if you can help.
I have just realised that this year I have paid more that the £50K allowed via salary sacrify. The reason is that in my company I need to decided what percentage of my salary and bonuses needs to go to pension a priori (a year in advanced), I did my best guess to ensure that I will pay below the £50K but my salary increased and I got bigger bonuses than expected, so a % of that income has gone automatically to my pension and it is more than £50K.
What are the consequences of that? my pension provider will not give me any information.
- Cashflow forecasting software 245 3
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,897 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 240 4
- Turnover on a tax return 181 7
- incorrect old p60 390 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 228 3
- VAT refund 130 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 210 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 258 3
- Missing tax return 379 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,100 30
- Inflation and fees 1,395 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 835 24
- Micro-entity accounts 268 1
- Related party disclosure 225 3
- Company reconstruction 159 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 166 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 187 1