Paying over £50,000 into stakeholders pension
I wonder if you can help.
I have just realised that this year I have paid more that the £50K allowed via salary sacrify. The reason is that in my company I need to decided what percentage of my salary and bonuses needs to go to pension a priori (a year in advanced), I did my best guess to ensure that I will pay below the £50K but my salary increased and I got bigger bonuses than expected, so a % of that income has gone automatically to my pension and it is more than £50K.
What are the consequences of that? my pension provider will not give me any information.
- Post AAT? 698 4
- Second Limited Company 132 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,668 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 291 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,553 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 78 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 234 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 222 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 117 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 911 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 516 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 162 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2