Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,962 66
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 166 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 438 8
- VAT on converting Commercial property to residential 42 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 294 10
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 335 15
- saturday staff 397 4
- Companies House Authentication code 168 7
- Client refusing to change basis period 138 3
- Sports Club - Option to tax 30 1
- Highlighting a line on cell click 48 4
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,442 42
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 499 12
- Free accounts system for small business? 343 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 645 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 345 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 259 3
- Company paying out on guarantee 133 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 294 5
- Industrial & Provident Societies 402 4
- Xtuple 585
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 355
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 228
- Tax on damages received 207
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 169
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- PTP Software 151
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141
- Software for Belgium Company 138