Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 245 6
- Copy Wanted 612 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 53 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 65 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 68 3
- Software 282 7
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,377 81
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 449 16
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 240 5
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 154 2
- Comany ceasing to trade 133 2
- French resident, split year & UK close company dividends 109 1
- Closing a limited company 174 5
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 125 2
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 132 3
- Window Comb Binder Cover 353 6
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 422 23
- Broadband costs 210 2
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 310 11
- Use of home deduction 455 14
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 851
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 535
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 507
- Latest phishing scam 393
- Entrepreneurs' relief 372
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 327
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 309
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 298
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 207
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 184