Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Accountant Specialization. 321 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 172 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 72 1
- Recommendations for online payroll software 218 2
- HMRC Information notice 925 24
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,271 29
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,686 42
- Sage Line 50 145 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 112 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 380 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 374 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 145 1
- Freelance/Employee 683 17
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 181 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 187 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 493 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 127 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 611 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 708 5
- Agent Authorisation Issue 217 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 749
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 407
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 359
- Electric Car 291
- S222 Charge 240
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 197
- IP trans to holding company 191
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 176
- AIA 170
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 170