Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,681 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 64 1
- Accounts Software 125 5
- HMRC Agents Line 192 4
- calculation DTR restriction 75 1
- Company Director In Prison 442 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 61 1
- AWeb - download file 163 3
- Charity work 231 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 242 6
- Director Drawings 157 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 260 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 223 7
- Collection or business assets 101 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 269 8
- Tax position re this lease? 371 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 725 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 104 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,674 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 90 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 677
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 518
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203