Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Closing my business down 268 18
- Your comments please 77 2
- CGT history of shares 32 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 35 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 43 1
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 138 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,265 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,487 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 903 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 52 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 147 2
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 174 1
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 238 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 623 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 244 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 199 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 155 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 313 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 103 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,125 18
- Moving away from CCH software 958
- QROP pension input amounts 445
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 388
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 363
- fraud 289
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 264
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 233
- Construction CIS LLP Company 217
- EPS and CIS deductions 207
- Out of time or not? 190