Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- General tax book with planning 127 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,177 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 262 11
- Gift of property & improvements 98 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 326 5
- VAT Invoice 109 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 789 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 113 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 196 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 160 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 133 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 430 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 357 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 243 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 176 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 256 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 157 4
- SA302's anyone?? 530 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,641 41
- Renting for military reasons 189 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,619
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 899
- International interest certificate 509
- NOVA 367
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 290
- Management expenses for investment company 262
- Bonus Bonds 260
- tax on apprenticeship income 171
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 171
- P11D benefit received by widow 148