Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 766 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,464 31
- Is this fraud? 299 5
- Saying goodbye 419 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 820 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 195 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 357 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 994 11
- Flat rate scheme 173 3
- Drop box Storage 196 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 274 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,191 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 619 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 134 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 416 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 139 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 366 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 122 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,271
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 454
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 267
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 261
- Franchise income and costs 240
- Hands on experience of Digita 197
- Employer's Helpline 145
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 140
- employment capital allowances 137