Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- VAT refund 287 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,256 37
- flat rate scheme 49 2
- Turnover on a tax return 519 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 67 2
- incorrect old p60 548 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 84 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 175 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 127 1
- Special dividends & CGT 193 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 169 1
- Networking 345 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 271 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 151 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 331 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 280 2
- IT Contractor 282 1
- Sage instant account codes 199 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 297 1