Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- 5th April 252 8
- Company buy back of shares from directors 188 11
- Please tell me what to do!! 304 8
- VAT on exports to EU 78 1
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,984 33
- Cash basis 132 5
- Cash basis 788 28
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 272 2
- Investor exit 244 4
- client threatening legal action 2,306 31
- When & How much of Income to recognise 136 2
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 232 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 343 14
- Undeclared rental income 2,586 23
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 567 23
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 332 9
- Rental income 155 2
- s455 Directors loan 215 3
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 76 1
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,190 8
- Skandia using wrong address 611
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 327
- Employee rewards 307
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 274
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 237
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 165
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 153
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 141
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 136