Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,076 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 115 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 595 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 103 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 99 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 156 1
- How to deal with prior year error 149 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 525 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,336 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,045 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 404 4
- Exemption from CGT 229 2
- VAT Registration 239 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 431 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 333 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 186 3
- Moneysoft error 435 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26