Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- IT advisory questions? 258 7
- signature required 540 22
- Use of home query 69 1
- Pratice Management Software 158 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 233 6
- Error in audited accounts 72 1
- Vat registration exception 200 3
- CIS software 81 2
- Homing sandwiches 472 11
- CT600 128 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 184 7
- Settlement discount 147 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 518 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 187 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 176 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 136 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 220 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 140 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 192 2
- Related Party Transactions 131 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,248
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 820
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 525
- Digita Hosted Software 341
- Credit where credit's due....... 317
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 243
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 201
- TheTax Donut 183
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 165
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 165