Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 234 8
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 10 1
- Practice management software 993 17
- Where has Portia gone? 2,552 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 733 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 384 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 85 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 198 3
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 767 16
- Write off loan between companies 597 24
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 168 2
- Industry Reports 48 1
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 108 1
- recompense capital input 232 12
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,175 22
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 308 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 111 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 246 2
- CT losses carry back 140 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 561 17
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 804
- RTI - duplicate employee record 569
- Pensions Regulator 458
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 416
- Sanzar 318
- How do you do it 308
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 174