Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Does the AR01 reflect the actual money invested in a company 83 6
- How to pay national insurance 533 17
- P11DX: change of requirement by HMRC 1,730 13
- Spam blocking 469 28
- Has auto-enrolment tipped the scales? 164 2
- Are solicitors worth the money? 1,336 13
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 208 8
- A little silliness 271 3
- Just for fun. 830 27
- Is interest still due? 61 1
- AccountingWeb is unworkable 333 2
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 136 2
- Ex-gratia payments 282 6
- Splitting PAYE tax code between two jobs both with variable hours 122 4
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 355 6
- HMRC & daft penalty 621 6
- TOMS - the other side of the fence 137 2
- &^$%ing Mollom? 238 2
- Employment status 276 4
- P11D help 125 2
- Theatre Tax Relief 491
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 383
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 374
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 348
- Perkbox 315
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 309
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 274
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 271
- Document Management Systems 253
- WIP Software 236