Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 259 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,025 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 257 7
- Sage data 96 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 416 9
- Limited company buying a car 355 6
- Funding Circle experience 136 3
- Excel query 100 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,278 13
- Payment on account penalties 110 3
- Tax on free shares 130 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 203 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 123 1
- Audit 484 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 124 3
- Buying a horse?? 427 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 192 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 774 21
- PITA ex-client 272 9
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 367 9
- CTA study material 802
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 494
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 459
- Employment related securities question 321
- AIM Stocks and IHT 308
- Expat pension contributions? 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 277
- Trust for Employee 256
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 228
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 160