Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,553 12
- Audit Required 102 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,756 25
- Value pricing 220 8
- company secretarial software 140 2
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 140 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 62 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 187 1
- Rental Income 300 6
- Payroll 2012/13 102 1
- I have a pain 694 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 82 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 173 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 734 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 121 3
- Cash flow 147 2
- New use of home - simplified method 248 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 267 5
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 396 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,955 32
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 731
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 500
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 344
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 342
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 263
- VAT on Gaming Machines 211
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 199
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 184
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 176
- Director Loan account operation 147