Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 53 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 589 15
- Late night meals self employed 292 2
- Not a question but made my day 322 5
- Microsoft One Drive 79 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 396 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 246 1
- Repayment of Share Capital 351 7
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,648 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 89 1
- Is it okay to make full time drivers self employed? 1,854 25
- Audacity 1,192 21
- 2014/15 Forms P11D and P11D(b) 221 1
- PPR ELECTION 243 7
- Unable to access Co House website 172 3
- Mother and son property ownership 504 2
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 629 10
- VAN Benefit in Kind - Tax Code 158 1
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 484 3
- PAYE variance 192 1
- NHS finance professionals 564
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 374
- Foreign Pension Contribution 341
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 323
- vat gross profit percentage margins 304
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 303
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 278
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 248
- Thinning income 225
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 199