Paying Sweedish company | AccountingWEB

Paying Sweedish company

I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.

This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.

Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?

Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?

Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.


Thank you in advance for your help and advice. 

There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

Employment status

tebthereb |
tebthereb's picture