Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- new capital structure ltd with investors 275 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 112 7
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,635 23
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 84 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 247 6
- Companies House 291 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 107 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 101 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 336 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 114 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 214 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 670 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 659 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 143 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 676 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 486 5
- SA tax assessments 170 2
- Director self assessment 410 16
- Sage Import Data 183 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 240 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 432
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 243
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 218
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 215
- Slight twist on employment related securities 198
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 148
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 144