Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Suitable software 268
- SAP Refresher Course 204
- SMP advanced funding 195
- HR / Payroll 183
- Armed forces termination payment 170
- Expenses 153
- Rebate commission & professional fees? 149
- Channel Island Corporate Providers 139
- IHT and settlor interested trust 114
- List of international shareholders 111
- Business Premises Renovation Allowances 83
- Dispose of audit cases 69
- LLP V's Normal Partnership 61
- Inheritance Tax Query 55
- Sample subcontract agreement 51
- Group accounts template wanted 37
- Pre-incorporation VAT 29
- Company in trouble 23
- Dormant or Tade 15
- RTI doubling up Employees NI! 14