Paying Sweedish company
I have a UK company who has engaged someone to do work for them (medical services), in the UK.
This person providing the medical services has a Sweedish company and is to invoice through this compnay.
Although the work is in the UK and the company foreign, I can see no problem in paying this or am I mistaken?
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should look out for?
Obviously there is the number of days worked in the UK and residence status problem, but this is a personal tax issue and not our issue as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 71 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 55 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,018 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,200 53
- Related Parties Note 126 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 768 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 194 7
- what time is it ? 316 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 90 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 435 24
- VAT on disbursement 169 2
- tax credits 218 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,049 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 91 1
- LLP - Member leaving 203 6
- Year end 270 3
- Foreign income for self employed 177 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 318 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 334 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,155 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 920
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 531
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 338
- How to format a stock book 326
- Tax efficient holding company structure 261
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 251
- Investment property company accounts template 235
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 199
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 188
- Charge out rates in London? 160