Who has made the Sales
I have the following scenario and am wondering whether someone could comment.
Company A is a UK based online business delivering legitimate products globally but the nature of products would be frowned upon by most banks so Merchant Account is a problem. Company B is based in another EC country unrelated to Company A.
Company A would take orders on their site from consumers all over the world but check out would be via Company B's as if all orders are via Company B. Company A would make the deliveries once payments are confirmed by Company B. Are sales made by Company A or Company B, particularly that it is Company B's site eventually accept orders and payments? If all sales are made by Company B which is an EC company, does Company A still need to account for VAT if goods are delivered to the UK and EC consumers?
Any comments would be appreciated.
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 336 6
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 522 14
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 263 7
- Limited company purchase of property 495 4
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 125 3
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,005 15
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 296 17
- Goodwill complications 282 6
- Tax relief for VAT assessment 42 1
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 150 1
- How much of your work is admin? 708 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 222 4
- Will I need to resign? 459 7
- Trade creditor journal 123 2
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 190 1
- Old CGT loss 244 4
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 485 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 412 9
- HMRC Distraint 163 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 176 2