PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 117 2
- Film Actors - Averaging? 327 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 211 3
- FreeAgent question 102 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 127 2
- CIS monthly returns 181 2
- Goodie bag 1,552 52
- Husband Wife let property 350 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 501 12
- Output tax for retailer 312 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 281 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 138 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 136 1
- CT600 Advice 136 1
- Fair Value Accounting 79 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 152 4
- can I approach clients ? 407 8
- Companies House Penalties 145 2
- Apostille documents 115 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 545 13
- Possible Partnership? 643
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 517
- New Fangled Penalties 446
- Fuming! 381
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 317
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 256
- Outsource Data Entry 240
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 235
- Moving away from CCH software 228
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 176