PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Can I claim mileage? 70 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 172 9
- client threatening legal action 1,799 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 682 8
- Partially exempt? 241 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 90 1
- First VAT Visit for client 230 4
- Dividend in specie 229 7
- Lorry Drivers 140 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 105 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 100 1
- Mexican student in UK 119 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 199 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 303 12
- payroll software 134 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,054 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 112 1
- Pricing 333 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 252 5
- VAT 118 2
- Skandia using wrong address 489
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 278
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 274
- Employee rewards 258
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 226
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 217
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 216
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 214
- Etax Australian 172
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 160