PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Deleted question? 727 19
- Accounts Question 92 4
- What are options for non CA firm 3,169 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,934 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 696 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,391 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,921 46
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 647 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 434 4
- VAT Return Errors 172 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 121 5
- inflation rate year on year 148 3
- Yorkshire Day 600 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 186 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 181 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 380 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 147 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 292 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 237 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 153 1
- Cancelled 468
- Cancelled 386
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 376
- Probiz 356
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 261
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 236
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 230
- More spam 183
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 152