PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 120 4
- PRR 449 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 37 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 289 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 204 2
- cross border vat 109 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,900 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 764 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 268 12
- Can't read my handwriting 631 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,649 74
- Employing a carer 122 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 528 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 396 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 275 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 83 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 231 1
- Audit partner? 274 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 410
- Non Resident 319
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 224
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145