PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Multiple PAYE Schemes 86 2
- Childcare Vouchers 117 2
- Sale of shares and ER 76 3
- Enforcing A CCJ 168 4
- Quarterly PAYE 40 1
- Value pricing 451 15
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 107 4
- Personal Service Company 88 2
- Employment Allowance - Doctors Private Secretaries 87 1
- SA Return issued after P800 received 105 5
- More than one Employment Allowance ? 109 1
- Auto enrolment 260 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,176 25
- Sage Payroll 190 8
- Laptop purchase 1,154 19
- VAT on Gaming Machines 245 1
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 129 3
- VAT 98 1
- Auto enrolment 335 5
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 133 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 753
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 513
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 382
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 360
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 271
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 209
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 189
- Director Loan account operation 181
- vat return 155