PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- FPS responses ... 164 5
- CGT on transfer of shares to Holding company 94 3
- Late leaver notification 311 6
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 125 1
- How does one compete? 392 7
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 871 15
- Self explanatory? I hope so! 155 1
- Should small companies be audited? 1,078 44
- semi retirement 281 4
- ATT Exam Question 238 6
- shareholder remuneration 259 9
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 320 3
- Where has Portia gone? 9,079 144
- proposed dividends 348 16
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,488 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 437 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 116 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 343 7
- What does PITA mean? 722 17
- VATable supplies 152 3
- Sanzar 473
- Digital marketing focus group 389
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 365
- Continuity Agreement 309
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 301
- Sainsbury's mangement 297
- Avanti Accounts 296
- Buyback 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 221
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 191