PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Insovent companies 869 19
- Rounding errors on CT600 186 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,195 33
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 142 2
- New Build 173 1
- Mortgage Reference 499 6
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,292 48
- BrightPay quirks 174 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 794 20
- Website Content 126 1
- Personal Tax 618 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 121 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 161 1
- USA Tax Query 286 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 431 5
- last minute request 640 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 341 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 374 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,732 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 985 6