PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- letter of reference 173 3
- Software for Accounts layout 362 7
- Non-resident company director 75 1
- Can this be done? 173 1
- Staff 74 2
- Looking to move my email from PC to cloud 99 4
- are we that stupid 921 20
- Capital Allowance & AIA 101 1
- Foster Care 106 1
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 345 5
- Flexible report structure in cloud accounting 95 1
- Self Assessment penalties again 296 3
- Flat Management Company 207 1
- Share structure questions - close company 187 2
- Roll old capital gain into current one or declare separately? 174 4
- Income prior to company formation 341 9
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 735 12
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 341 5
- Forbes Computer Systems - Practice Management (CRM) 137 1
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 538 5
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 330
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 287
- French ConnectionUK 267
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 250
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 217
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 217
- CentreCRM - anybody using it? 159
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 152
- E-mailing customer invoices in VT Transaction+ 152
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 148