PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Directors Remuneration 2014/15 and NIC Allowance and Excel Spreadsheet 41 2
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 586 24
- Companies House incorporation service 384 13
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 289 2
- P35 and Service Company questions 182 4
- Administrative restoration 106 1
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,615 13
- Bereavment payment 148 3
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 113 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,161 7
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 291 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 375 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,308 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 168 2
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 90 1
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 204 6
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 288 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 153 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 175 3
- Share Capital 147 2
- Xtuple 550
- Qtac payroll for bureau 377
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 322
- Industrial & Provident Societies 315
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 300
- CIS schemes 225
- Domain name sale and limited company 206
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 192
- Investment 189
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 182