PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 484 18
- Physiotherapy 181 3
- Inflation and fees 1,127 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 100 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 235 8
- CGT help please 85 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 315 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 81 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 131 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 274 1
- Community Interest Company 122 3
- Redundancy Pay 410 5
- Advice please! 318 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 714 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 615 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,282 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 113 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 111 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 355 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 590 13