PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 69 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 127 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 186 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 76 1
- Overpayment relief claim 142 5
- Charity reserves 124 3
- Have i messed up? 631 10
- rates of pay query 197 2
- Year end 343 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 197 3
- Comments on this scenario 73 1
- Related Parties Note 414 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 86 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 120 4
- loss on carbon credits 100 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 572 9
- SAGE con 188 3
- Dazed & confused 179 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 234 2
- How to prepare and Finalize Vat company accounts 231 9
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,005
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 544
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 359
- Tax efficient holding company structure 286
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 272
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 213
- Charge out rates in London? 208
- Personal consumption by landlord 179
- Interest on Loan to a Company 172
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 149