PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Online Back Up 71 3
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 392 6
- Self-employed 176 8
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 436 11
- Personal Service Company and Isle of Man 165 1
- Microsoft One Drive 507 18
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 988 19
- VAT commercial property TOGC 98 2
- Audacity 1,414 24
- minority interest discount 198 6
- Seeking advice: Need some help with Company Accounts 619 9
- Not a question but made my day 1,259 24
- Software Sales 137 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 361 10
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 347 5
- vat gross margins 141 1
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,616 13
- A rant - Debt Management units vs PAYE office response times 207 1
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 220 4
- On to a loser here? 1,211 4
- NHS finance professionals 607
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 391
- Foreign Pension Contribution 367
- vat gross profit percentage margins 338
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 333
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 311
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 277
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 269
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 238
- IFA income recognition & reporting 202