PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 424 12
- CGT history of shares 177 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 141 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 178 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 335 6
- CGT on sale of let property 116 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 181 2
- how do i get UTR 145 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 90 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 238 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 135 1
- Your comments please 315 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 193 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 130 2
- EIS 198 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 132 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 115 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 128 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 729 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 207 1
- Moving away from CCH software 969
- QROP pension input amounts 453
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 398
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 383
- fraud 306
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 283
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 246
- Construction CIS LLP Company 231
- EPS and CIS deductions 224
- Out of time or not? 211