PayPal Currency Conversion
I have a client seling a high volume of items that are paid for via Paypal. Most of these transactions are very straightforward in that they are GBP.
The client has started to sell overseas Aus $, US $ and Euro's.
The client provides me with a spreadsheet of PayPal Txs (about 2500 lines per month) and the foreign currency sales are listed but not included in the running balance on the account. A 'currency conversion' line appears for the foreign currencies each month which is included in the running balance. Am I correct in assuming that this is the aggregate of all transactions in a particular curency in the month including both receipts and payments?
Is there a spreadsheet/software available to filter non balance impacting transactions and make the whole thing easier to post into SAGE (the client uses PayPal both for sales and to make purchases)?
Many thanks in advance.
- I do not love you 305 5
- What are you doing now 31 Jan is past? 176 2
- Limited Company 252 4
- Gift of FHL - subsequent PPR not denied? 188 1
- Love is in the air 774 10
- Stamp Duty 344 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 752 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 915 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 421 5
- Paying Son 821 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 408 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 286 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,080 47
- Setting up a practice 676 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 646 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 576 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 509 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 250 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,880 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 483 1
- Foreign domicile status 326
- DTA tie-breaker issue 308
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 306
- CGT for NOn UK residents 286
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 284
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 263
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 250
- Apprenticeship Levy 248
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 242
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 236