thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA
Does interim work require PII cover?
Is "permission to appeal" a licence for judges to act illegally ?
When is VAT charged on educational services?
Client cash balances
how to calcuate break even on a service and project based business
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
RTI late filing penalties for micro employer
Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief
We need information about limited company bank account for Non-Resident directors
Is there a simple way to run a VAT comparison between flat rate & standard VAT?
Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax?
Client has suffered a VAT late filing penalty.
We process around 500 different (small with one or two employees) every month and some weekly
90155 questions and 383667 replies from 29867 members
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 129 2
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 131 3
- Capital Gain? 514 14
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 225 5
- Sell business after leaving country 133 2
- How much to charge? 249 5
- CIMA MIP - wife joining business, non MIP 180 1
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 639 15
- Income tax on foreign dividends 244 2
- break even point 595 18
- Simple consolidation question 124 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 393 10
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 1,002 27
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 406 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 207 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 294 5
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 182 4
- IHT Query 252 4
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 448 2
- BrightPay 700 22
- Possible Partnership? 468
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 443
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 431
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 235
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 230
- Clubs and Taxable Income 221
- New Fangled Penalties 220
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 214
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 187
- Loans to other companies 169