Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 94 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 260 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 144 1
- Top slicing relief question 210 2
- Valuation of PET on death 72 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 210 6
- Share swap 275 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 62 1
- Online filing 119 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 314 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 124 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,655 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 89 2
- Converting a barn for business use 76 1
- Was I rude 676 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 213 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 99 2
- Joint rental income 105 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 316 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 132 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 802
- Any views 723
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 382
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 277
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 181