Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 324 9
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 189 5
- 27,000 Really? 1,168 38
- What are options for non CA firm 2,844 60
- Legal title not in the company name 803 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 355 4
- Opening Balances 213 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 594 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 132 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 99 1
- This is getting boring 628 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 271 7
- pension paid by company? 130 3
- inheritance tax 434 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 356 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 233 4
- State pension 306 3
- Accountancy Career 152 1
- CIC Company 661 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,827 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 642
- Cancelled 396
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 355
- Cancelled 340
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 311
- Probiz 306
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 282
- How not to compose an email 274
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 259
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 224