Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 81 1
- Clients 611 12
- Starting new accounting business 205 4
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 438 10
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 23 1
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 26 1
- Sage Payroll 72 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 99 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 413 8
- Tolley UK sales number 200 7
- Intermediaries reporting - who does it apply to? 103 2
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 339 14
- Are agent account managers any good? 129 2
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 144 1
- Non Resident Landlord Scheme - Penalties 67 3
- VAT registration - which address? 67 1
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 87 2
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 226 4
- On line Remote Training 244 7
- Group Relief 80 1
- QROP pension input amounts 490
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 470
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 436
- EPS and CIS deductions 291
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 282
- Construction CIS LLP Company 273
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 236
- SAGE winforecast 196
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 179
- Overdrawn director account 171