Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- flat rate scheme 835 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 601 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 129 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 252 1
- CIS online 163 3
- Class IV NIC 190 3
- bookkeeping system 216 4
- Company van paid by director 120 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,575 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 255 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 141 3
- Private company division 122 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 309 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 645 7
- Split year treatment ? 131 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 288 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 116 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 210 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 260 3
- Special dividends & CGT 314 2