Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 739 19
- How much did you pay for your website 361 12
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 301 8
- Fastest Software 473 6
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 749 14
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 56 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 325 7
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,279 32
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 218 1
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,305 6
- Time recording software 271 3
- Vat threshold issues 1,292 11
- Importing data into CCH AP 74 1
- Self employment trap - pension 246 2
- Mixed partnerships - new rules 239 3
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 1,085 12
- Would this fall into IR35 200 3
- ECSL 201 3
- Company Pension Contributions 104 1
- Let Property Campaign 328 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 583
- CTA study material 580
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 347
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 276
- Employment related securities question 217
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 185
- ATED Penalties 180
- AIM Stocks and IHT 166
- Foreign Premium Distributions 138
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 119