Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Pratice Management Software 163 3
- Use of home query 90 2
- IT advisory questions? 260 7
- signature required 545 22
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 256 6
- Error in audited accounts 107 1
- Vat registration exception 201 3
- CIS software 95 2
- Homing sandwiches 477 11
- CT600 132 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 187 7
- Settlement discount 154 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 519 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 192 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 177 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 137 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 221 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 141 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 192 2
- Related Party Transactions 133 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,252
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 821
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 525
- Digita Hosted Software 341
- Credit where credit's due....... 318
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 244
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 202
- TheTax Donut 185
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 166
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 165