Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Tax Overlap Reporting 277 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 299 2
- Client Paperwork Retention? 508 12
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 363 9
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 256 1
- Very large share capital by mistake 209 1
- Reimbursing director travel costs 412 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,977 45
- Love is in the air 320 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,699 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 241 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 400 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 246 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 522 1
- Paying Son 657 18
- HMRC accounting 386 3
- Employers NI allowance 462 6
- Dividend taxation 390 3
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 189 2
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 456 4
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 277
- CGT for NOn UK residents 276
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 269
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 209
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 189