Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- How much does the company pay 347 10
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 262 6
- HMRC property income enquiry 175 6
- Anyone else still working this week? 221 6
- I have done a terrible thing 437 13
- LLp Profits 109 5
- Consolidation Software 73 1
- two business from one premises 88 2
- AIA 218 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 303 20
- partnership tax return 126 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 130 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 71 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 291 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,155 27
- s455 tax 118 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 88 1
- Am I getting Soft?? 567 12
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 203 3
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,496 44
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 495
- corporate hierarchy 464
- Advice - 314
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 263
- WWOOFers 252
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 232
- The booking.com con 228
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 213
- Cocaine anyone? 205
- UK State pension paid in NZ 173