Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 276 5
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,268 13
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 216 4
- Errors in prior year accounts 814 21
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 301 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 216 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 120 2
- VAT & capitalising 100 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,963 36
- Invoice Help 240 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 165 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 237 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 230 3
- Sorry ignore me 905 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 584 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 361 5
- Free Shares ? 246 2
- Is this a scam? 573 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 300 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 282 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 532
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 191
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 189
- Probiz 175
- What's the market like for temps? 165
- Married woman dies owning marital home 165