Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Scratch Head 298 1
- Year end 226 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 305 13
- A little knowledge 162 4
- Clothing 605 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 136 6
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,267 18
- Parent and subsidiary... 168 5
- Identity check problem 1,496 14
- No tax returns for 6 year 132 1
- Capital allowances on Software 225 2
- Designated sole Residence 205 4
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 105 3
- Company director and KIT days 121 1
- client can't/won't pay 2,184 50
- Anybody still doing returns? 863 34
- Digita in the cloud 73 1
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 238 7
- IHT and US resident 126 2
- Tax relief when working away 84 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 957
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 683
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 630
- Latest phishing scam 607
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 443
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 329
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 261
- Sabbatical payments 221
- Negligible Value Claim 200
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 198