Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 91 5
- Filling in my self assessment 593 11
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,371 41
- Overlap profit 558 15
- What does PITA mean? 335 9
- career 333 2
- Help required please 423 10
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 447 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 200 3
- Vat to be Paid? 180 3
- CGT base cost 292 11
- A little bit of politics 419 5
- Should small companies be audited? 947 39
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 231 5
- RSU and double taxation 146 1
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 153 1
- Assets transferred at cost 209 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 102 1
- Online behaviour and Aweb 771 7
- HP agreement in directors name 437 8
- Sanzar 450
- Digital marketing focus group 374
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 328
- Continuity Agreement 287
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 269
- Buyback 261
- Sainsbury's mangement 257
- Avanti Accounts 239
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 196
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 169