Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Creative Auto Enrolment 571 8
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,714 38
- Tax Fines - HMRC 874 15
- Can an owner hold company money 318 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 313 17
- Accounting for corporation tax 232 6
- Class 2 NIC 280 5
- Probate services 428 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 394 7
- Vat payable on van 170 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,834 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 245 7
- Community Faux Pas 932 26
- Cash gift from India 150 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,314 40
- Windows10 206 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 627 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 480 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 247 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 396 6
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 838
- Benchmark accounting software 692
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 322
- What are HMRC implying? 307
- VAT 258
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 248
- Payroll manager and the cloud 220
- Is the APN valid 196