Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 475 18
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 96 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,103 7
- Bereavment payment 84 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 272 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 343 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,294 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 146 2
- Companies House incorporation service 348 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 75 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 149 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 193 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 203 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 265 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 143 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 152 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,598 12
- Share Capital 131 2
- Trading income or not? 197 1
- Charge HMRC 424 3
- Xtuple 549
- Qtac payroll for bureau 376
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 317
- Industrial & Provident Societies 314
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 291
- CIS schemes 223
- Domain name sale and limited company 205
- Investment 186
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 185
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 178