Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 72 1
- LLP - Member leaving 171 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 713 21
- Year end 208 3
- tax credits 178 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 988 16
- Foreign income for self employed 153 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 277 9
- what time is it ? 149 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 284 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,075 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 232 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 588 21
- How would you account for warranty? 170 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 407 22
- Sweet Tooth 212 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 189 2
- trading or dormant 129 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 148 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 579 11
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 888
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 520
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 332
- How to format a stock book 313
- Tax efficient holding company structure 249
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 244
- Investment property company accounts template 227
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 220
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 193
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 172