Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 405 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 155 6
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 58 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 623 21
- The importance of Grammar 1,223 34
- Profit split from an investment property 77 4
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,229 34
- Xero Pain Points 475 17
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 276 8
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 835 12
- VAT and Groups 58 2
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 220 7
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,870 13
- tax saving on card points 174 3
- VAT & Offshore Companies 197 7
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 436 5
- Scissors 798 23
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 291 8
- working from home 1,696 29
- Car leasing 203 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 365
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 317
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 302
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 289
- Electric Car 247
- S222 Charge 216
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 211
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 198
- Company Structure 188
- VAT and customer entertaining 171