Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 265 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 104 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 288 5
- Director's tax return 353 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 163 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,095 34
- Flat rate vat 189 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 181 5
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 89 1
- Coming in from the cold 345 3
- Splitting the tax year 167 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 204 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 172 4
- Submitting tax return 181 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 266 8
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 142 1
- Sage Payroll 319 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 212 6
- vat return 270 3
- Value pricing 740 26
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 306
- Free Tax Legislation? 275
- Director Loan account operation 260
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 253
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170