Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Regular Director bonus 406 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 108 1
- Registration as self-employed 48 1
- BrightPay 1,079 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 478 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 271 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,055 17
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 903 13
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 596 14
- BIK for an electric car 146 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,610 90
- Corporation Tax Software 361 10
- How do I save face? 2,269 14
- Goodie bag 3,044 72
- US Pensions and Renunciation of Citizenship 106 1
- How many associated companies 185 2
- Signed accounts for a lender 446 17
- can I approach clients ? 933 11
- Secure document exchange 588 6
- New Agency rules - who's responsible? 179 2
- Possible Partnership? 681
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 532
- Fuming! 502
- New Fangled Penalties 465
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 330
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 271
- Moving away from CCH software 261
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 251
- Outsource Data Entry 250
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 204