Payroll software recommendations
I have a client who needs a new payroll system.
Its a large payroll, 1,000+, but not all of the staff are full time and they are spread over a large number of sites.
Some of the locations will have only one employee and most are paid by the hour.
In picking a solution, I think we should consider how we collect the data. If we collect it automatically, then we should look for a system that will import the data rather than rekeying it. As some of the sites have single workers, it might not be possible to standardise on a single time recording solution.
I don't think my client would be interested in Cloud applciaions, but thats not to say we wouldn't consider them.
Has anyone any suggestions about the products we should consider.
I suspect it will have to be specialist payroll applications.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 132 4
- PRR 450 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 46 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 292 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 206 2
- cross border vat 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,902 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 771 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 275 12
- Can't read my handwriting 633 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,650 74
- Employing a carer 130 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 531 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 400 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 279 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 89 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 232 1
- Audit partner? 278 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 411
- Non Resident 320
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 226
- Employer's Helpline 187
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145