Penalies on PAYE
Employer has some employees and always pays PAYE on due date.
One employee was underpaid since November so the payrun has been recalculated Nov-March, creating a further payment due for PAYE which will go off to HMRC in the normal payment by 19th April. Its a small employer so Quarterly PAYE payments are made.
Are HMRC able to track that part of the payment relates to the previous quarter so would a late payment fine result?
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 76 1
- Special dividends & CGT 171 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 113 1
- Networking 319 5
- Turnover on a tax return 460 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,209 33
- VAT refund 264 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 119 1
- incorrect old p60 512 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 252 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 182 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 278 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 338 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 315 1