Penalies on PAYE
Employer has some employees and always pays PAYE on due date.
One employee was underpaid since November so the payrun has been recalculated Nov-March, creating a further payment due for PAYE which will go off to HMRC in the normal payment by 19th April. Its a small employer so Quarterly PAYE payments are made.
Are HMRC able to track that part of the payment relates to the previous quarter so would a late payment fine result?
- Xerocon 2016 1,193 33
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 132 2
- New Build 167 1
- Mortgage Reference 496 6
- Rounding errors on CT600 170 5
- Insovent companies 858 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,292 48
- BrightPay quirks 169 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 791 20
- Website Content 106 1
- Personal Tax 617 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 120 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 156 1
- USA Tax Query 285 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 429 5
- last minute request 640 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 339 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 373 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,727 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 985 6