Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 94 4
- Worried over stock value 59 1
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 80 2
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,264 22
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 305 8
- Mortgage extended on a rental property 79 1
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 163 5
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 137 3
- VAT on leased double cabs 50 1
- Backdate C79? 123 1
- Having a Jan blank moment 134 4
- Strange result on filing very small trade profits 228 3
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 174 7
- Child benefit charge 786 13
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 226 12
- Paying 31 January 2015 income tax by instalments 1,040 17
- Self Ass. Return 323 5
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 282 11
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 373 9
- Furniture Holiday Let & Capital Allowances 206 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 816
- Copy Wanted 539
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 489
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 476
- Latest phishing scam 329
- Entrepreneurs' relief 307
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 278
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 268
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 267
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 171