Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Audit Required 172 5
- Enforcing A CCJ 47 2
- VAT query 96 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 143 4
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 232 4
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 395 10
- I have a pain 746 8
- Employment allowance and sage instant payroll 122 1
- Should a company include comparative disclosures when no current year balances? 50 2
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 462 15
- convert directors loan account to share capital 210 7
- non resident receiving UK dividends 101 1
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 201 1
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 290 6
- P11d error 439 10
- Audit Report Query 84 1
- Value pricing 329 12
- company secretarial software 175 3
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,649 13
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,814 27
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 737
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 503
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 356
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 346
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 267
- VAT on Gaming Machines 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 204
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 191
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 181
- Director Loan account operation 154