Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Tax Fines - HMRC 869 15
- Can an owner hold company money 310 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 301 17
- Accounting for corporation tax 221 6
- Class 2 NIC 270 5
- Probate services 427 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 387 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,707 37
- Vat payable on van 155 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 242 7
- Community Faux Pas 931 26
- Cash gift from India 143 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,310 40
- Windows10 197 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 626 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 477 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 242 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 393 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 872 5
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 305
- VAT 258
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 248
- Payroll manager and the cloud 219
- Is the APN valid 196