Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Income £10k salary and £20k net dividends 26 1
- Great Service 1,007 13
- VAT implications of UK subsiduary recharging US Parent 73 4
- Getting a business loan with a personal default 100 2
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 585 11
- Can't vote dividends due to minority shareholder 308 4
- Capital Expenditure 35 1
- Funds received in advance of share issue 121 5
- Any printer recommendations? 302 8
- Anyone else getting phantom late PAYE payment notifications? 96 2
- German VAT registration? 135 3
- Selling Fees 231 4
- WIP valuation at year end 254 4
- Speed of VAT registration 102 1
- Difficult handover 462 5
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 2,169 26
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 421 1
- Sale of overseas investment property 170 5
- PAYE & NIC 671 31
- Can I call Agent Dedicated line to request UTR be posted? 202 2
- Sanzar 518
- Digital marketing focus group 408
- Sainsbury's mangement 366
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 364
- Continuity Agreement 345
- Avanti Accounts 345
- Buyback 300
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 247
- Aggresive sales from Iris 227
- Charity volunteers and mileage 195