Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 239 7
- Directors loan accounts 370 9
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 312 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 252 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 101 2
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 172 1
- Employed clients and expenses 793 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,032 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 695 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 900 34
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,102 20
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 507 18
- I.d for vat registration 270 10
- Bookkeping software 901 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 287 9
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 251 4
- Auto Enrolment set up 345 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,826 42
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 127 2
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 159 6
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 540
- NOVA 489
- Bonus Bonds 374
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 353
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 274
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 170
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 156
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 140
- Finance Lease 139