Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- When to include value of import in Box 7 56 1
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 157 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 292 7
- Capital gain? 64 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,240 21
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 258 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 345 8
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 411 8
- vat help for catering concession 272 10
- IHT dilemma 1,152 17
- Tax return software for remote working 228 3
- CGT 329 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 313 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 106 2
- Compliance check 504 13
- sole trader accountant 780 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 397 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 602 21
- More AE! 489 11
- How to classify an asset 154 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,078
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 776
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 460
- Digita Hosted Software 278
- Call Centre Data Costs 246
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 222
- Credit where credit's due....... 212
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 203
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 184
- Director phone costs 145