Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Setting up an offshore company 190 3
- break even point 351 11
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 70 2
- Is this a scam? 835 16
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 67 2
- Profit split on buy-to let 176 3
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 30 1
- client issues 145 3
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 722 17
- Payroll software 311 12
- Sage Line 50 Help 43 1
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 259 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 388 20
- Rip off letting agents 581 12
- VAT silly question 2,118 44
- Automatic Enrolment Letter code 145 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 293 7
- BrightPay 458 12
- Question for FreeAgent users 202 6
- Hello there 499 4