Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,012 24
- Pricing 305 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 227 5
- Partially exempt? 216 7
- Mexican student in UK 87 1
- Dividend in specie 174 3
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 138 7
- Lorry Drivers 91 1
- VAT 110 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 830 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 599 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 198 3
- Vat 75 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,814 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 119 2
- Incorporation Relief 122 2
- First VAT Visit for client 136 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 249 11
- capital gains on PPR 1,441 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 327 9
- Skandia using wrong address 470
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 272
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 266
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 212
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 196
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155