Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Time recording 76 3
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 45 2
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 249 4
- Transferring rental property to limited company 428 13
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 206 6
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 90 2
- Land Registry 261 3
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 514 8
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 956 13
- Auto Enrolment 663 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 799 19
- Company Number 10000000 362 4
- Advertising Tips? 297 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,514 29
- IR35 361 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 412 12
- Revenue phishing examples 231 1
- iris update 11.9.2 204 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- 2015 tax year end 541 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 733
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 432
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 366
- Directors' advances and credits 283
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 233
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195