Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 356 5
- See you all on the other side 554 6
- 12Pay 275 2
- dividends 351 2
- R&D 216 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,081 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 360 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 271 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 231 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 459 5
- Seeking a tax case 507 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 361 4
- Companies house strike off 333 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 262 2
- Moving to the cloud 673 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 189 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 811 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 179 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,043 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 413 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 533
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 405
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 359
- IRIS and FRS 102 339
- Capitalising Finance Lease 303
- USA help 298
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 268
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 258
- Capital gains on rental property 242
- Sage Coretime 225