Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,331 421
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 24 3
- corp tax software 270 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 159 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 96 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 536 24
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 957 48
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 330 16
- Is this fraud? 537 12
- Likely interaction of new Onshore Employment Intermediaries Act with IR35 ? 77 1
- Furnished lettings criteria 269 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 74 1
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 157 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 149 1
- Naming new company 312 6
- Saying goodbye 550 14
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 199 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 652 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 398 12
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 94 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,284
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 457
- National Insurance 354
- Non Resident 273
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 266
- Franchise income and costs 245
- Hands on experience of Digita 206
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 157
- Employer's Helpline 153
- employment capital allowances 143