Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 189 5
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 193 2
- Payroll software 626 16
- New business - journal entries 356 21
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 233 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 377 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 716 18
- B2B vat in the EU 168 4
- Coding Notice 202 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 113 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 191 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 214 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 178 4
- LLP as member of LLP 123 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,796 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 489 7
- Vat 291 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,297 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 208 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 185 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 841
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 715
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 398
- Social investment tax relief 214
- Digita Hosted Software 209
- Call Centre Data Costs 196
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 169
- accounting for this transaction 166
- Travel costs and contractors 161
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 156