Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- ICPA 473 8
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 186 1
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 278 3
- Physiotherapy 34 1
- Changing shareholding ratio 113 3
- Community Interest Company 54 1
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 114 1
- SA1 forms 360 12
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 136 5
- Goodwill Entrepreneurs Relief 122 1
- Do I need to see receipts ? 718 10
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 147 5
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 540 12
- VAT on services to EC customer 174 3
- Delayed option to tax 184 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 867 23
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 374 3
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 430 7
- Redundancy Pay 364 4
- question about merging two companies... 211 1
- Sainsbury's mangement 824
- Avanti Accounts 672
- Have I done the right thing? 650
- Calling franchise accountants 631
- Continuity Agreement 626
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 482
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 322
- Advice please! 231
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 216