Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- CGT history of shares 175 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 136 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 170 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 333 6
- CGT on sale of let property 111 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 176 2
- how do i get UTR 138 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 86 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 235 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 410 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 128 1
- Your comments please 314 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 189 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 124 2
- EIS 196 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 128 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 115 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 125 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 725 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 204 1
- Moving away from CCH software 967
- QROP pension input amounts 450
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 395
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 381
- fraud 304
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 279
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 243
- Construction CIS LLP Company 229
- EPS and CIS deductions 222
- Out of time or not? 208