Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Deleted question? 426 8
- Yorkshire Day 444 31
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,483 44
- Agent help line - long queues? 160 3
- Company Director In Prison 594 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,252 23
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 179 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 113 3
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 258 6
- Dividend dates 642 11
- calculation DTR restriction 178 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 595 11
- Flat rate VAT 301 6
- Redundancy pay for directors? 1,299 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,844 72
- CRM systems? 116 2
- Accountancy Career 565 13
- Help with HMRC investigation 549 9
- Vat on Payments on Account 174 3
- Estate agents - shared commission 213 5
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 562
- Cancelled 450
- Cancelled 374
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 368
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 347
- Probiz 345
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 251
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 224
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 219
- More spam 174