Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Business rates consultancy 247 4
- Wrong tax code 132 6
- Benefit in Kind 226 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 60 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 219 10
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 37 1
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,045 31
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 638 11
- Deferred Tax 455 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 201 1
- You know its over 470 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 240 1
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 141 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 220 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,263 14
- Cocaine anyone? 610 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 140 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 178 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 300 2
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 495 15
- Hive up 508
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 472
- corporate hierarchy 450
- Advice - 288
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 235
- WWOOFers 229
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 215
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 191
- The booking.com con 167
- UK State pension paid in NZ 162