Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 1,041 42
- P11D 131 2
- Directors Tax Returns 52 1
- online CT600 splitting salary COS & expenses 68 3
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 547 10
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 161 3
- Residential Management Companies 136 5
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 135 3
- Presentation/Disclosure of acquired Company 163 9
- Buy land with a view to build residential flats on it 68 2
- Secondment expenses 249 8
- Aged Debtors does not equal TB 98 2
- Am I a tax adviser? 209 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 567 17
- Company struck-off 1,381 16
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 180 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 252 5
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 363 10
- Clever way to split cells? 396 14
- Problem with HMRC's form CWF1 173 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 949
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 663
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 414
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 337
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 267
- Paye procedures for CVA 254
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 253
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 206
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 197
- Pension Fixed Protection 192