Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 165 6
- Pre- trading Expenses 137 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 366 16
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 43 1
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 176 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 305 12
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 383 10
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 103 1
- Easy way to not pay tax 212 6
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 349 8
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 201 2
- Builder using cash labour 151 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 229 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 457 11
- Was I rude 852 20
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 222 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 300 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 225 6
- Non-compete agreement 199 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 214 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,488
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 827
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 397
- NOVA 301
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 211
- Bonus Bonds 181
- Management expenses for investment company 178
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 172