Penalty for late filing P11d(b)
I filed our P11d(b) form last year on paper - using the employers HMRC software to print out the form.
Ideally, I would have liked to file everything online, but I think the software wouldn't let me. (memory faded).
Anyway, I now have a penalty for non filing electronically. I confess I hadn't realised it was mandatory for this form.
The paper forms arrived by recorded delivery on 6th July.
Do I have any grounds to appeal, or is it a fair cop?
Thanks in advance,
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 900 52
- Go Cardless 234 8
- business entertaining deductibility 86 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 752 17
- Self assessment tax arrears 85 2
- R & D 92 3
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 210 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 60 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 96 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 124 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 111 1
- New Business Registration 202 5
- Audit rules 131 3
- Hosted email exchange 117 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 131 1
- G P life time allowance 100 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 364 11
- Bringing money to Uk 206 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 115 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 106 2
- Xtuple 497
- Qtac payroll for bureau 332
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 276
- Industrial & Provident Societies 273
- Mehjoo 216
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 214
- New strategic report 168
- Domain name sale and limited company 154
- South African Government Pension 148
- CIS schemes 143