Penalty Shoot Out
I've always worked on the basis that it is the employers duty to deduct tax from an employee.
If that is the case how does a famous football manager end up in court for not paying tax, surely he can't have a liability?
If he has how does he have a liability, there doesnt seem to be any mention of his having not paid higher rate tax on other income, just the payment itself.
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 213 3
- UK tax exposure 139 2
- flat rate scheme 260 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 205 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 503 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 79 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 249 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,006 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 163 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 183 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 118 1
- VAT refund 344 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,294 37
- Turnover on a tax return 576 12
- incorrect old p60 576 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 164 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 169 1
- Special dividends & CGT 216 1
- Networking 383 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 294 2