Penalty Shoot Out
I've always worked on the basis that it is the employers duty to deduct tax from an employee.
If that is the case how does a famous football manager end up in court for not paying tax, surely he can't have a liability?
If he has how does he have a liability, there doesnt seem to be any mention of his having not paid higher rate tax on other income, just the payment itself.
- Xerocon 2016 1,185 32
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 128 2
- New Build 163 1
- Mortgage Reference 493 6
- Rounding errors on CT600 164 5
- Insovent companies 857 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,292 48
- BrightPay quirks 167 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 790 20
- Website Content 104 1
- Personal Tax 616 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 117 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 152 1
- USA Tax Query 284 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 429 5
- last minute request 639 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 338 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 372 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,725 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 985 6