Penalty Shoot Out
I've always worked on the basis that it is the employers duty to deduct tax from an employee.
If that is the case how does a famous football manager end up in court for not paying tax, surely he can't have a liability?
If he has how does he have a liability, there doesnt seem to be any mention of his having not paid higher rate tax on other income, just the payment itself.
- New Starter Checklist 155 6
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 469 21
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 370 6
- TaxCalc Accounts production 204 3
- HMRC Distraint 191 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 175 2
- Will I need to resign? 598 9
- Old CGT loss 284 8
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 695 21
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 79 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 332 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 402 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,029 16
- How to explain this to someone 164 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,404 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 141 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 623 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 220 1
- Limited company purchase of property 503 4
- Goodwill complications 300 6