Penalty Shoot Out
I've always worked on the basis that it is the employers duty to deduct tax from an employee.
If that is the case how does a famous football manager end up in court for not paying tax, surely he can't have a liability?
If he has how does he have a liability, there doesnt seem to be any mention of his having not paid higher rate tax on other income, just the payment itself.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 273
- RTI Fees 251
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 234
- Where's our 10%? 227
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 201
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 193
- EIS 192
- CIS late registration 190
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 179
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 169
- Property owned privately 163
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 155
- Accounts production software for business SSC 138
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 135
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 134