I wonder if anyone could help?
I'm currently doing some pension scheme accounts for a client where the sponsoring employer is in the process of being liquididated.
The scheme has two beneficiaries who are the two directors.
There are no amounts owing or due from the sponsoring employer.
The scheme assets are made up of fund protfolios and a property which is rented to an unconnected party.
Knowledge of pension scheme protocol isn't the best - do we need to report anything regarding the sponsoring employer?
Many thanks in advance.
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 201 6
- Error in audited accounts 52 1
- Vat registration exception 195 3
- CIS software 72 2
- Homing sandwiches 460 11
- CT600 118 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 175 7
- Settlement discount 139 4
- signature required 516 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 513 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 183 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 169 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 127 2
- Pratice Management Software 139 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 214 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 133 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 188 2
- Related Party Transactions 125 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 117 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 473 9
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,244
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 814
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 521
- Digita Hosted Software 338
- Credit where credit's due....... 313
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 237
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 197
- TheTax Donut 180
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 162
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 159