I wonder if anyone could help?
I'm currently doing some pension scheme accounts for a client where the sponsoring employer is in the process of being liquididated.
The scheme has two beneficiaries who are the two directors.
There are no amounts owing or due from the sponsoring employer.
The scheme assets are made up of fund protfolios and a property which is rented to an unconnected party.
Knowledge of pension scheme protocol isn't the best - do we need to report anything regarding the sponsoring employer?
Many thanks in advance.
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 298 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 177 3
- looking for a practice consultant 146 2
- The stupidity continues 1,433 73
- Withdrawing company car 111 1
- AML report needed? 181 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 230 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 85 1
- transactions after account have been closed 313 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 81 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 393 9
- Marketing and email surprises 452 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 769 26
- What is IRIS World like? 413 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 329 5
- Mlom bollocks 269 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 115 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 599 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 318 6
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 447
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 446
- WIP Software 309
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 295
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 237
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 217
- Is there anything wrong with this? 212
- Small Part Disposal of Property 202
- Uncommercial property business 190