personal tax in Sri Lanka from UK dividend income
I have a client who is resident in Sri Lanka and runs a wholesale business from their.
He is looking to setup a retail business in the UK.
How would his income from this UK business be taxed in Sri Lanka.
From what I have read so far any dividends received would be taxable at 15%. would the dividend received be the grossed up dividend and if so what happens to the notional 10%?
Many thanks in advance for any guidance in this area.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,964 66
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 166 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 438 8
- VAT on converting Commercial property to residential 42 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 294 10
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 335 15
- saturday staff 399 4
- Companies House Authentication code 169 7
- Client refusing to change basis period 139 3
- Sports Club - Option to tax 31 1
- Highlighting a line on cell click 48 4
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,442 42
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 500 12
- Free accounts system for small business? 344 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 645 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 346 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 259 3
- Company paying out on guarantee 133 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 294 5
- Industrial & Provident Societies 402 4
- Xtuple 585
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 355
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 228
- Tax on damages received 208
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 169
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- PTP Software 151
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141
- Software for Belgium Company 138