personal tax in Sri Lanka from UK dividend income
I have a client who is resident in Sri Lanka and runs a wholesale business from their.
He is looking to setup a retail business in the UK.
How would his income from this UK business be taxed in Sri Lanka.
From what I have read so far any dividends received would be taxable at 15%. would the dividend received be the grossed up dividend and if so what happens to the notional 10%?
Many thanks in advance for any guidance in this area.
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,481 41
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 148 3
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 95 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 270 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 236 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,235 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 369 6
- Go Cardless 385 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 331 3
- Mehjoo 335 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 153 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 411 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 200 4
- SA302 347 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 297 13
- Bringing money to Uk 303 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 219 4
- Hmrc software 262 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 199 1
- Hosted email exchange 194 5
- Xtuple 522
- Qtac payroll for bureau 357
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 301
- Industrial & Provident Societies 294
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 238
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 216
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 212
- Domain name sale and limited company 183
- CIS schemes 179
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 155