personal tax in Sri Lanka from UK dividend income
I have a client who is resident in Sri Lanka and runs a wholesale business from their.
He is looking to setup a retail business in the UK.
How would his income from this UK business be taxed in Sri Lanka.
From what I have read so far any dividends received would be taxable at 15%. would the dividend received be the grossed up dividend and if so what happens to the notional 10%?
Many thanks in advance for any guidance in this area.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,462 29
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 712 33
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 458 19
- Maternity and claining expenses 20 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 235 5
- An IT question 144 5
- SDLT 96 4
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,220 39
- Employment allowance changes 202 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 734 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 284 5
- Bankstream 983 23
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 137 1
- Inter Company Loans 42 1
- Software that posts COGS? 568 13
- Xerocon 2016 533 9
- Disengagement Help! 363 12
- VAT on online services 211 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 46 1
- Excel budget templates - help 506 2