personal tax in Sri Lanka from UK dividend income
I have a client who is resident in Sri Lanka and runs a wholesale business from their.
He is looking to setup a retail business in the UK.
How would his income from this UK business be taxed in Sri Lanka.
From what I have read so far any dividends received would be taxable at 15%. would the dividend received be the grossed up dividend and if so what happens to the notional 10%?
Many thanks in advance for any guidance in this area.
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 128 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 274 4
- Value pricing 686 24
- Reregister for VAT 120 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 194 6
- Weely paid employees 240 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 130 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 455 11
- Director's tax return 265 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 205 6
- Wrong career 463 18
- Payroo Employer allowance query 133 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 277 7
- Laptop purchase 1,381 20
- PTP software disaster 268 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 226 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 100 2
- Tricky VAT question 182 1
- VT accounts licence key 272 5
- Splitting the tax year 117 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 794
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 549
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 414
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 292
- Free Tax Legislation? 264
- Director Loan account operation 244
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 238
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159