personal tax in Sri Lanka from UK dividend income
I have a client who is resident in Sri Lanka and runs a wholesale business from their.
He is looking to setup a retail business in the UK.
How would his income from this UK business be taxed in Sri Lanka.
From what I have read so far any dividends received would be taxable at 15%. would the dividend received be the grossed up dividend and if so what happens to the notional 10%?
Many thanks in advance for any guidance in this area.
- Auto-enrolment staging dates, letters etc 97 4
- VAT FRS for a Formula 2 Racing Driver 74 2
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 914 21
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 330 9
- Company Structure 258 2
- The importance of Grammar 2,029 58
- Who is responsible for goods values for customs clearance? 28 1
- Accountant Specialization. 65 1
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 195 3
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 242 1
- Director Liability 222 4
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 381 5
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 227 2
- Freelance/Employee 486 13
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 246 6
- 2 companies, one payroll 289 9
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 344 1
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 670 14
- Freehold management company 168 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 238 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 399
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 361
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 341
- Electric Car 274
- S222 Charge 233
- IP trans to holding company 175
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 167
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 158
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 156
- AIA 153