Pitney Bowes franking machine
I currently have a Pitney Bowes DM50 (entry level) franking machine which I have had for a year on a 12 month contract.
The contract is about to expire and PB want me to sign up for a 5 year deal!
I quite like franking as it is cheaper and more professional etc but I would be interested in buying the machine (at the right price) instead of leasing as in a few years, I could have paid for the machine outright.
I just wondered has anyone purchased a machine that they have previously leased from PB (especially the DM50 model like mine) and if so, what purchase price did you agree on?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,403 26
- Employment allowance changes 152 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 710 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 268 5
- Bankstream 958 23
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 213 2
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 128 1
- Inter Company Loans 23 1
- Software that posts COGS? 552 13
- Xerocon 2016 526 9
- Disengagement Help! 320 12
- VAT on online services 208 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 24 1
- Excel budget templates - help 482 2
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 444 18
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 670 27
- An IT question 103 3
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 250 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,031 42
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 338 4