Pitney Bowes franking machine
I currently have a Pitney Bowes DM50 (entry level) franking machine which I have had for a year on a 12 month contract.
The contract is about to expire and PB want me to sign up for a 5 year deal!
I quite like franking as it is cheaper and more professional etc but I would be interested in buying the machine (at the right price) instead of leasing as in a few years, I could have paid for the machine outright.
I just wondered has anyone purchased a machine that they have previously leased from PB (especially the DM50 model like mine) and if so, what purchase price did you agree on?
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 62 2
- flat rate scheme 2,313 47
- Signed accounts for bank 624 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 104 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 280 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 135 5
- VAT Query on new build 77 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 225 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 69 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 99 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 167 1