I have a pivot table in Excel 2010, on a separate sheet from the source data. This separate sheet is in the same workbook.
Now I have added rows in the pivot table, I cannot see in Excel 2010 how to tell the pivot table to pick up the extra rows (I recall in earlier versions that there was an option to change the data source).
Can anyone help?
Many thanks - SA
- Where can I get the information for this 349 7
- BrightPay 353 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 186 3
- CGT &LLP 56 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 529 4
- Setting up an offshore company 61 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 174 16
- Secure document exchange 103 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 152 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 383 7
- break even point 148 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 108 3
- Fax to email providers 321 11
- Payroll software 222 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 120 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 136 4
- How to issue shares to investors 73 1
- Expense management software 625 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,100 84
- Tax code 133 1