Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Market Value/Connected Persons 210 9
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 153 5
- Restructuring company and Form 42 29 2
- Overseas company and VAT 23 1
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 115 1
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 132 2
- Personal allowance 431 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 465 12
- Scams are not always obvious 712 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 146 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 150 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 102 3
- Related party disclosures 177 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 186 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 94 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 621 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 272 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 258 8
- Is this legal? 632 9
- Saying NO to a time wasters 2,005 23
- New Fangled Penalties 1,043
- Moving away from CCH software 905
- Recruitment agencies 530
- QROP pension input amounts 412
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 364
- Deemed Employment Payment 347
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 308
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 300
- fraud 224
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 222