Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Mortgage Reference 841 12
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 185 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 117 2
- property capital gains 392 4
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 76 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 116 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 275 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 855 9
- Tips on meals 556 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,328 15
- S.455 Tax again 450 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 185 3
- Closing down loss-making company 792 15
- Stumped - IHT 611 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 155 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 497 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 412 14
- co-operatives & Societies 132 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,239 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,489 40