Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Pricing 305 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 227 5
- Partially exempt? 216 7
- Mexican student in UK 87 1
- Dividend in specie 174 3
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 138 7
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,010 23
- Lorry Drivers 91 1
- VAT 110 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 830 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 599 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 198 3
- Vat 75 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,813 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 117 2
- Incorporation Relief 121 2
- First VAT Visit for client 136 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 249 11
- capital gains on PPR 1,441 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 326 9
- Skandia using wrong address 470
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 272
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 266
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 212
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 196
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155