Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 175 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 228 4
- Industrial and Provident Society Accounts Format 52 1
- Excel query 205 6
- Payment on account penalties 190 5
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 375 16
- New supplier 203 4
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 346 6
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 802 22
- Buying a horse?? 467 14
- Year End Bank Position 45 1
- Accounting software integration with self assessment 93 2
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 287 8
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 121 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,079 15
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 182 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 69 1
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,373 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 577 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,713 29
- CTA study material 812
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 469
- Employment related securities question 327
- AIM Stocks and IHT 314
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 244
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162