Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 126 5
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,228 20
- Lease 58 2
- Thin Client recomendation 173 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 169 5
- Digita Hosted Software 374 2
- VAT Office Grimsby 105 2
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 361 8
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 90 2
- format cell to exclude decimals 281 15
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 113 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,262 15
- Homing sandwiches 830 19
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 240 2
- SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD 219 2
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 100 2
- IT advisory questions? 409 11
- Direct debit entry query 155 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 803 12
- Can you help me spot errors? 235 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,295
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 847
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 537
- Credit where credit's due....... 331
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 216
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 179
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 165
- Director's business mileage 142
- Sole trader CPD 137