Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 121 2
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 122 3
- Capital Gain? 514 14
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 209 5
- Sell business after leaving country 121 2
- How much to charge? 239 5
- CIMA MIP - wife joining business, non MIP 162 1
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 639 15
- Income tax on foreign dividends 241 2
- break even point 593 18
- Simple consolidation question 114 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 390 10
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 1,000 27
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 405 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 205 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 286 5
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 172 4
- IHT Query 242 4
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 447 2
- BrightPay 697 22
- Possible Partnership? 466
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 442
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 429
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 233
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 228
- New Fangled Penalties 218
- Clubs and Taxable Income 218
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 212
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 185
- Loans to other companies 167