Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 98 2
- Accountants' Error 205 3
- Accountant Error 25 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,109 17
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 49 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 287 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 89 2
- Companies House Abbreviated Accounts 380 5
- Deferral relief 53 1
- Wear and tear allowance 356 5
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 629 25
- HMRC Enquiry 485 3
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 208 2
- Share swap 102 1
- Cashback 326 2
- another ir35!!!! 214 2
- Settlement, or any other issues? 86 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 100 3
- Buying blocks of fees 386 2
- Practical Query: Entrepreneurs and PPR Reliefs 276 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,430
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 737
- Any views 677
- HMRC Employers Diary 506
- International interest certificate 414
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 376
- Sale of business 330
- NOVA 237
- Advertising services? 231
- IRIS Open Books problem 224