Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 528 12
- Fee protection 64 1
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 104 3
- What tax rules apply to oversea representative office employees in UK? 68 1
- UK company avoiding tax 174 2
- Finland 58 1
- With or without a practicing certificate 953 20
- Is HMRC iXBRL filing only available for small audit exempt companies 156 4
- What do you class as Research and Development for R&D Tax Relief 505 8
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,190 40
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 114 2
- reconcile Invoice finance bank statement on sage 101 1
- Closing Limited Company 378 10
- CIS verification for SSE 93 1
- Samadian what does it mean 432 8
- conflict of interest? 315 5
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 286 2
- VAT question for services billed to Switzerland but taking place in the UK 151 2
- Excessive Security 483 18
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 639 30
- Xtuple 479
- Qtac payroll for bureau 322
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 268
- Industrial & Provident Societies 258
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 201
- Mehjoo 197
- Changes in NHS pensions 166
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 164
- New strategic report 158
- insolvency ip control 147