Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 354 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 980 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,109 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 271 9
- How much does the company pay 408 12
- VAT on Business Premises 25 1
- HMRC property income enquiry 234 6
- I have done a terrible thing 521 13
- LLp Profits 124 5
- Consolidation Software 105 1
- two business from one premises 116 2
- AIA 234 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 329 20
- partnership tax return 143 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 166 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 93 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 297 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,167 27
- s455 tax 138 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 102 1
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 500
- corporate hierarchy 464
- Advice - 316
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 265
- WWOOFers 255
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 233
- The booking.com con 232
- Cocaine anyone? 216
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 213
- UK State pension paid in NZ 174