Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 144 2
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 304 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 100 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 395 6
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 340 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 282 8
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 110 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,829 65
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 910 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 213 3
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 199 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 415 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 347 9
- Merging my businesses 174 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,742 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 520 16
- VAT on commercial property 176 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,069 49
- deceased creditor 226 5
- Corporate member of LLP 291 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 787
- RTI - duplicate employee record 547
- Pensions Regulator 446
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 407
- Sage Vat return box 2 312
- Sanzar 308
- Portia ... Where art thou 292
- Digital marketing focus group 292
- How do you do it 285
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 264