Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,039 45
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 45 2
- Childcare voucher schemes 206 8
- What sectors to target? 501 25
- Rent a room scheme query. 77 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 360 12
- PAYE Control Visit 113 2
- Practice management 311 6
- Repayment of maternity pay 181 4
- Journals to Creditors Control 223 8
- eBay trading 159 3
- Capital allowances on Software 76 1
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 206 10
- Pension contribution 123 3
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 214 3
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 281 12
- duplicate 194 1
- Self assesment online 779 8
- Refusing to complete a tax return 708 13
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 216 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 916
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 635
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 592
- Latest phishing scam 565
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 393
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 296
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 219
- Scratch Head 218
- Capital allowances in first basis period 202
- Sabbatical payments 188