Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 167 4
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 139 2
- Cash injection by shareholder 44 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,454 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 256 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 280 4
- PRR 195 11
- corp tax software 338 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,078 54
- Pension Contributions Relief 436 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 456 7
- Which tax box 177 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 100 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 219 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 201 6
- References for clients 191 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 141 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 104 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 313 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 132 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 460
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 275
- Franchise income and costs 252
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 166
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 135