Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Large director's pension contribution 488 6
- Car benefit or not? 2,414 22
- Charge for tax returns 397 10
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,623 19
- Company car and the new dividend tax rules 57 1
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 673 9
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 444 6
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 588 13
- Best Auto Enrollment Provider for clients DIY 112 3
- Support / ticketing software 173 8
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 417 8
- Transfering bank balnces between old and new co. 425 11
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 291 9
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 230 6
- interest in client bank account 172 3
- Childcare voucher scheme for a director earning the minimum amount 269 13
- Landlord expenses incurred looking for new properties 333 6
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 608 14
- Company Number 10000000 887 11
- Company car v company allowance 757 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 780
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 280
- DTA tie-breaker issue 273
- CGT for NOn UK residents 236
- Apprenticeship Levy 209
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 202
- Just checking re PSA 187
- Capital Gains personal representatives 186
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 181