Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Accounts Software 91 4
- calculation DTR restriction 68 1
- Company Director In Prison 430 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 43 1
- AWeb - download file 154 3
- Charity work 226 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 224 6
- Director Drawings 138 5
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,673 38
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 256 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 218 7
- HMRC Agents Line 177 3
- Collection or business assets 97 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 260 8
- Tax position re this lease? 367 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 717 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 101 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,672 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 88 2
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 346 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 673
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 513
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 202