Potential client - I do not have the skills
I am sure I am not the only one who receives enquires from clients that is beyond my skill level. My question aside from saying no to a client, is there any other way others deal with this area?
Please see below the service the client is looking that does not fit with my skill level. He/she may have emailed other accountants. I just interested to know how others would deal with this - not asking about technical help here. Thanks
My name is xxxx
I am interested in establishing a company LTD, based in England. The company will sell Greek homemade, organic and deli food products. (Eg olive oil and olives, honey, pasta, sauces, preserves, marmalades, feta cheese, raisins, dried fruits, nuts, lentils, sweets , ethnic drinks like wine, ouzo ,raki etc).
The import of these products will be exclusively from Greece, while retail sales will be to England and other European Union countries.
I would like the company to have the ability to sell retail and wholesale.
Also, the company will buy wholesale from England several products (children’s products, electrical appliances, beauty products, etc.), which will sell to European Union countries.
What information do you need from me to start my company completely legally and without risk ?
What information do you need from me for foull accounting service?
Based on the estimate the company will issue invoice by 30-150 per month on average the first year of operation.
The company will have only one shareholder, probably myself.
Is the company obligated to subscribe to the VAT system since it will import products from Greece?"
To open a corporate or personal account at a bank in England, is my presence required ?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 702 5
- See you all on the other side 731 6
- 12Pay 500 2
- dividends 697 2
- R&D 349 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,208 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 466 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 454 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 404 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 564 5
- Seeking a tax case 671 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 533 4
- Companies house strike off 619 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 465 2
- Moving to the cloud 769 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 224 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 930 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 229 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,110 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 518 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 570
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 424
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 360
- Capitalising Finance Lease 338
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 334
- Marginal rates of tax 326
- USA help 325
- Class 2 NI 312
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 302