PPR election - requirement to send to HMRC?
Individual would like to elect one of his two residences as his PPR, then after a short period of three months elect the other property.
Would he need to inform HMRC in writing by separate letter or could he use tax return white space?
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 913 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,654 49
- Allocation of income from property 372 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 106 1
- bookkeeping system 299 5
- Outstanding Loans 76 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 167 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 685 8
- Business trips - director and family 106 1
- Company van paid by director 183 2
- Private company division 195 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 227 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 376 9
- US share sale - income or capital 99 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,418 12
- flat rate scheme 1,091 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 154 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 245 2
- Before I call employers helpline 339 2
- Accountants reference for me?? 334 1