Me and a friend are considering starting our own practice but are becoming slightly confused on the issue of obtaining practice certificates from our professional bodies.
I am AAT qualified and my soon-to-be partner is part ACCA qualified. I am aware that I should obtain a practice certificate from AAT but am aware that this will prevent me from joining another professional body (ACA or ACCA for example) as I am already in practice. I am slightly disappointed to find that joining the AAT MIP scheme will prevent me from gaining any further professional qualifications, or is there any way around this?
My soon-to-be partner is part ACCA qualified so surely she won't be allowed a practicing certificate from ACCA?
Would it be OK for us to both trade under my AAT practicing certificate until my partner finishes her ACCA? Then could we swap and both trade under her ACCA certificate whilst I join another accounting body to study towards ACA/ACCA?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 227 9
- Online registration of share scheme 54 1
- Knuckle down one week to go! 616 11
- client can't/won't pay 962 17
- Worried over stock value 312 9
- Use of home deduction 77 4
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 246 10
- Backdate C79? 202 4
- Insolvent company in process of strike off 47 1
- Goodwill adjustment 84 1
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 78 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 295 5
- Company dividends 156 7
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 273 8
- state pension statement 416 7
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 230 6
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 109 1
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,351 25
- SA1 Online 163 2
- What tax to pay 247 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 837
- Copy Wanted 565
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 515
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 497
- Latest phishing scam 362
- Entrepreneurs' relief 339
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 299
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 294
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 286
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 192