Me and a friend are considering starting our own practice but are becoming slightly confused on the issue of obtaining practice certificates from our professional bodies.
I am AAT qualified and my soon-to-be partner is part ACCA qualified. I am aware that I should obtain a practice certificate from AAT but am aware that this will prevent me from joining another professional body (ACA or ACCA for example) as I am already in practice. I am slightly disappointed to find that joining the AAT MIP scheme will prevent me from gaining any further professional qualifications, or is there any way around this?
My soon-to-be partner is part ACCA qualified so surely she won't be allowed a practicing certificate from ACCA?
Would it be OK for us to both trade under my AAT practicing certificate until my partner finishes her ACCA? Then could we swap and both trade under her ACCA certificate whilst I join another accounting body to study towards ACA/ACCA?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Machine games duty in quickbooks 69 2
- Share swap 442 17
- CIS Deductions 125 6
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 114 2
- Know it alls (who don't) 622 14
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,830 28
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 458 14
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 485 10
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,540 45
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 342 16
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 837 17
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 178 4
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 209 3
- Check my logic on this please? 260 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 91 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 234 6
- Late P45 220 5
- CIC accounts submission 112 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 615 20
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 272 11
- Skandia using wrong address 1,565
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 865
- International interest certificate 476
- NOVA 333
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 252
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 242
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 218
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 209
- Help with tax codes on Sage 163