I have recently passed my final ACCA exams, and have 5 years experience working in industry and practice. I am looking to set up a company part time, alongside my current full time job.
I would be offering services such as tax returns / accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small ltd companies (who do not require an audit) , aswell general book-keeping & payroll services.
I am finding it difficult to gain information on whether i need a practising certificate to do this? Can anyone provide any advice for me on this?
- Rounding errors on CT600 81 3
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,279 48
- BrightPay quirks 150 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 70 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 780 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,159 31
- Website Content 64 1
- Mortgage Reference 468 5
- Personal Tax 609 12
- New Build 138 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 108 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 141 1
- USA Tax Query 275 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 422 5
- last minute request 628 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 329 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 362 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,720 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 983 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 399 2