I have recently passed my final ACCA exams, and have 5 years experience working in industry and practice. I am looking to set up a company part time, alongside my current full time job.
I would be offering services such as tax returns / accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small ltd companies (who do not require an audit) , aswell general book-keeping & payroll services.
I am finding it difficult to gain information on whether i need a practising certificate to do this? Can anyone provide any advice for me on this?
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 440 4
- VAT on new builds 83 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 649 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 323 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 95 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 88 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 97 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,782 26
- Missing tax return 131 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 900 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 267 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 146 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 542 18
- Physiotherapy 223 3
- Inflation and fees 1,196 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 145 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 267 8
- CGT help please 129 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 116 2