Pre trading interest paid
My client has a new trade - bed & breakfast.
A loan was taken out in a previous year for a barn conversion which is now the entire B & B premises.
I'm clear on pre-trading expenditure generally e.g. advertising, website, etc and capital allowances including integral features.
A day and a half before the filing deadline is not a good time for the mind to go blank but is interest paid before trading treated any differently from other pre trading expenditure?
- Sage Priority Support 95 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 684 18
- incorrect old p60 121 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 485 4
- VAT on new builds 116 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 125 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 118 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 137 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,841 26
- Missing tax return 178 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 920 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 163 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 246 3
- Inflation and fees 1,219 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 170 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 284 8
- CGT help please 151 1