Preparing accounts working papers electronically using excel?
I am trying to establish an optimum system for the actual working papers in the accounts preparation.
I have a DMS where documents get scanned in and when the accounts come back signed these get scanned in to.
However what about the actual working papers in preparing the accounts. Do other users find that simply using excel works for them or do they still use a paper file with lead schedules etc and then scan this in at the end??
Thanks for any help
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 258 7
- Sale of business assets 64 2
- Moneysoft error 468 8
- VAT - Check on clients business 950 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,708 40
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,120 36
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 116 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 151 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 203 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,736 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 197 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,335 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 158 1
- Post AAT? 731 4
- Second Limited Company 164 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 301 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 190 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,601 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 293 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 238 8