Preparing accounts working papers electronically using excel?
I am trying to establish an optimum system for the actual working papers in the accounts preparation.
I have a DMS where documents get scanned in and when the accounts come back signed these get scanned in to.
However what about the actual working papers in preparing the accounts. Do other users find that simply using excel works for them or do they still use a paper file with lead schedules etc and then scan this in at the end??
Thanks for any help
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,957 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 118 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 149 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 83 1
- VAT refund 317 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 548 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 127 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 157 1
- Special dividends & CGT 204 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 202 1
- Networking 368 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 280 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2