Previously invoiced via Ltd co, now required to invoice as a 'person'
A client has undertaken work for an organisation in Switzerland (amongst others) via his personal company for several years. The organisation is now changing the way they work with small, single consultant businesses, and requires him to invoice as a 'person', and have the money paid into a personal bank account.
Is there any way this can continue to be treated as income of the limited company, rather than him having to declare it as a separate self-employment?
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 213 18
- break even point 408 13
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 275 4
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 776 18
- Setting up an offshore company 208 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 102 2
- Is this a scam? 971 16
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 91 2
- Profit split on buy-to let 200 3
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 51 1
- client issues 185 3
- Payroll software 325 12
- Sage Line 50 Help 63 1
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 277 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 414 20
- Rip off letting agents 599 12
- VAT silly question 2,127 44
- Automatic Enrolment Letter code 159 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 322 7
- BrightPay 466 12