Problem with late CIS information and RTI?
Company is a CIS sub-contractor and currently pays PAYE quarterly after off-setting CIS tax deducted from the payments it receives from contractors.
Company directors are worried that RTI will give them a cash flow problem, as they pay wages monthly and will have to do a monthly RTI report. The CIS deduction information only arrives after they have run their payroll and hence after they have made their monthly RTI report
If directors then off-set the CIS deductions against the PAYE due to be paid quarterly , the monthly RTI reports will not tally with the PAYE paid over quarterly. Is this a real problem? If so what is the solution?
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 403 5
- CRM / marketing 69 1
- Signed accounts for bank 107 2
- Landing clients 289 13
- Allocation of income from property 731 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,837 28
- dividend date - whose income is it? 101 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 298 3
- Opening a Quick books file 77 1
- Termination Payment 70 2
- 64-8 problems 492 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 328 10
- Payment on account reminders 208 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 88 3
- Hello 499 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 474 14
- Balancing charge 107 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 281 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 836 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5