Problem with late CIS information and RTI?
Company is a CIS sub-contractor and currently pays PAYE quarterly after off-setting CIS tax deducted from the payments it receives from contractors.
Company directors are worried that RTI will give them a cash flow problem, as they pay wages monthly and will have to do a monthly RTI report. The CIS deduction information only arrives after they have run their payroll and hence after they have made their monthly RTI report
If directors then off-set the CIS deductions against the PAYE due to be paid quarterly , the monthly RTI reports will not tally with the PAYE paid over quarterly. Is this a real problem? If so what is the solution?
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 23 1
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 62 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 229 7
- Closing down loss-making company 756 15
- Stumped - IHT 575 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 119 1
- S.455 Tax again 410 8
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 480 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 379 14
- Tips on meals 516 4
- co-operatives & Societies 102 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 711 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,201 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,479 40
- Website Content 461 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 202 3
- Directors in dispute 195 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 738 12
- Incorporated company charity 163 2
- property capital gains 359 3