Problem printing/saving pdfs in Apple Safari and Firefox
Suddenly, whilst I can see VAT and PAYE forms in my Safari Browser, I cannot save them and they print blank. Same problem with Firefox but it does work in Google Chrome (yuk!). I wonder if a change occurred during the HMRC Easter shutdown?
When I had a problem with the security settings for CT600s (which changed at 1 January at their end) HMRC talked me through the settings. This time I was told 'that is not a known problem, continue using Chrome, it is a problem with your computer'. When I answered that it was NOW a known problem, I was unconvinced that the guy the other end was going to make a note when he put the phone down.
If you have a similar problem;
• do you have an answer?
• please phone 0845 60 55 999 and tell 'em Dave sent ya !
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 32 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 42 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 136 1
- How to deal with prior year error 106 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 500 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,311 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,053 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,023 20
- Tax Calculations 649 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 373 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 575 24
- Exemption from CGT 202 2
- VAT Registration 212 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 459 14
- Autumn statement predictions 405 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 295 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 169 3
- Moneysoft error 422 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 644 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 461 3