Problem printing/saving pdfs in Apple Safari and Firefox
Suddenly, whilst I can see VAT and PAYE forms in my Safari Browser, I cannot save them and they print blank. Same problem with Firefox but it does work in Google Chrome (yuk!). I wonder if a change occurred during the HMRC Easter shutdown?
When I had a problem with the security settings for CT600s (which changed at 1 January at their end) HMRC talked me through the settings. This time I was told 'that is not a known problem, continue using Chrome, it is a problem with your computer'. When I answered that it was NOW a known problem, I was unconvinced that the guy the other end was going to make a note when he put the phone down.
If you have a similar problem;
• do you have an answer?
• please phone 0845 60 55 999 and tell 'em Dave sent ya !
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,058 31
- incorrect old p60 322 7
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 217 3
- Missing tax return 330 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 328 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 137 2
- Inflation and fees 1,373 24
- Sage Priority Support 171 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 187 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 825 24
- Micro-entity accounts 213 1
- Related party disclosure 203 3
- Company reconstruction 135 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 232 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 148 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 169 1
- Advice please! 415 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 147 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 384 6