Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 239 8
- Where has Portia gone? 921 40
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,087 19
- What do your junior staff do? 93 2
- Practice management software 909 16
- Spousal transfer and PPR 453 14
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 1,712 32
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,574 72
- Rogue Accountant 2,884 46
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,314 19
- HMRC Scam 295 2
- Departments in Sage 50 106 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 277 2
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 323 4
- Capital Gains? 268 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 109 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 81 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 465 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 138 2
- AIA - new period 223 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 775
- RTI - duplicate employee record 515
- Pensions Regulator 441
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 396
- Sage Vat return box 2 298
- Sanzar 297
- Digital marketing focus group 279
- How do you do it 266
- Report old income 230
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 229