Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Can S455 tax repaid 60 2
- PAYE coding out 41 1
- VAT avoidance? 52 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 235 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 687 10
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 102 2
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 332 4
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 642 22
- How to explain this to someone 345 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 129 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 57 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 697 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 286 4
- Old CGT loss 347 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 308 2
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 175 6
- Start up allowance? 489 13
- New Starter Checklist 346 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 454 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 846 22
- TheTax Donut 1,076
- Follower cases 513
- Hive up 448
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 417
- corporate hierarchy 406
- LIVE chat, starting now 390
- Advice - 228
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 198
- Amortisation of Goodwill 195
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 183