Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Share capital netted off against lossess 204 3
- Unhappy client over fees 433 12
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 918 11
- Two sole traders working at same shop 203 2
- how do I find out if a building has VAT Option to Tax in place? 263 6
- IR35 mechanics 100 1
- CGT - contract conditional? 197 3
- Eligibility to FRS VAT 115 1
- Foreign Dividends: UK tax credit 179 3
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 535 11
- NI PAYE working out from net amount 409 18
- Company Van - Classic vehicle 173 3
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 317 5
- Auto Enrolment Through Nest 431 5
- RTI late filing - what is best to do now? 308 3
- PPR - which reliefs are available 327 5
- IHT nil band transfer 316 7
- Capitalising Development and Research and Development Tax Credits 133 1
- SA1 moan 255 1
- Seafarers Earnings Deduction 268 3
- NHS finance professionals 770
- Foreign Pension Contribution 455
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 447
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 388
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 352
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 338
- Incorporating doctors 323
- IFA income recognition & reporting 273
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 249
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 234