Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Dividend Vouchers 147 2
- Directors and unemployment benefit 279 13
- Personal Contract Purchase 286 2
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 440 8
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 567 7
- new capital structure ltd with investors 252 3
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 404 8
- Have I made a mistake... 721 6
- Directors need for self assessment? 653 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,542 21
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 203 6
- How do you account in the VAT return for 216 3
- Night out allowance 311 2
- Missing accountant! 1,264 5
- Sage Import Data 115 2
- Selling a company asset below market value 267 3
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 314 6
- CT loss memorandum 81 1
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 230 3
- Property Development 418 9
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 412
- CTA study material 377
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 278
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 256
- Pre incorp expenses 221
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 207
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 195
- Slight twist on employment related securities 185
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 133
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 126