Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 539 5
- Off site storage 97 3
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,098 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 339 1
- Irish Taxation 107 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 484 5
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 200 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 294 4
- Self assesment losses 292 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 158 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 144 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 102 2
- Joint Property rent 161 3
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 210 6
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 250 1
- Fee protection 882 16
- Overdrawn DLA 273 9
- Disposal of an opted property 138 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 241 5
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,148 31
- Xtuple 561
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 338
- Domain name sale and limited company 226
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 205
- Investment 202
- Tax on damages received 174
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 165
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 141