Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Personal Tax 291 9
- 64-8's amazingly quick 61 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 262 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,207 46
- Practical experience 875 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,887 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 252 2
- Mortgage Reference 219 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 183 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 442 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 249 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 223 1
- last minute request 332 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 84 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 498 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 151 2