Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- CIS software 112 3
- Homing sandwiches 489 12
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 311 7
- Error in audited accounts 163 2
- Pratice Management Software 187 3
- Use of home query 136 2
- IT advisory questions? 271 7
- signature required 562 22
- Vat registration exception 207 3
- CT600 148 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 201 7
- Settlement discount 171 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 524 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 196 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 181 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 147 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 229 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 144 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 199 2
- Related Party Transactions 138 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,256
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 824
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 528
- Digita Hosted Software 343
- Credit where credit's due....... 319
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 246
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 204
- TheTax Donut 186
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 167
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 166