Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 66 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 195 5
- CIS and Close Company 184 6
- LLP members share of profits 613 32
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 776 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 409 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 121 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 45 1
- Registered Office 55 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 89 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 276 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 533 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 89 2
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 333 10
- Management fees agreement 146 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 69 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 165 6
- Closed tax years 106 1
- New Employment Allowance 132 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 929
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 657
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 383
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 250
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 182
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179