Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- 100% Xero practice 2,348 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 232 5
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 368 17
- 40% rule for travel expenses 158 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 313 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,123 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 134 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 273 8
- PRR 262 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 175 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,483 424
- corp tax software 354 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 445 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 468 7
- Which tax box 191 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 137 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 253 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 214 6
- References for clients 218 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 161 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,299
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 210
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 151
- CIS paid under reg 9 144