Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 530 18
- HMRC site still hasn't updated for January SA filings 482 6
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 858 13
- HMRC time to pay and bailiff letters 444 6
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 469 10
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 330 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 757 9
- No Contact From Client - When to Disengage? 381 2
- Legal Fees Allowable in dispute 266 6
- Car benefit or not? 1,487 17
- Associate Dentist SD86 much higher than deductions 147 1
- Viewing folder contens en masse 243 6
- Auto Enrolment 145 1
- Not renewing AAT 896 11
- Company ceased trading 169 4
- Questions from Liquidator 2,146 22
- Casual Driver 426 6
- Email encryption 1,478 16
- New dividend taxation 768 4
- Another question on trusts and settlements 103 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 689
- Property letting & CAs 418
- 2015 tax year end 414
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 401
- FCA regulated company in a small group 356
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 332
- Costly Accounting Software contract 273
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 245
- Directors' advances and credits 231
- DTA tie-breaker issue 231