Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 683 5
- See you all on the other side 725 6
- 12Pay 487 2
- dividends 674 2
- R&D 339 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,202 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 453 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 441 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 395 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 560 5
- Seeking a tax case 664 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 525 4
- Companies house strike off 601 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 452 2
- Moving to the cloud 762 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 222 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 922 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 223 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,104 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 514 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 568
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 423
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 377
- IRIS and FRS 102 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 335
- USA help 321
- Marginal rates of tax 320
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 318
- Class 2 NI 305
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 298