Problems With Sage 50
We brough Sage back in May 2011, joining the Accountants Club.
From day one we found issues with the software. We were continually told we are the only one to have this problem, but there is a work around.
5 months on, we now have an issue where on upgrading to increase the number of companies we can handle on the program, the activation key they supplied caused problems whereby it is actually reducing the number of clients we can see. We have kicked up such a stink, Sage are sending an engineer to meet us on Thursday in Walsall.
I have asked our Account Manager, why did they sell us a product with so many known issues or work arounds and the answer was, speak to someone else basically. Now the Account Manager is basically a sales rep, so I would think sales would know about the issues.
No one at Sage seems at all interested in explaining anything to us about the issues and we have directly asked for a list of known issues to be told how can we give you one when we don't know what they all are? As far as sales is concerned, there aren't any.
All we want is the product we brought into to do what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less.
Does anyone else have a problem with Sage and their known issues or not as the case may be?
Once I know what is wrong with our disappearing clients, I will post here and let everyine know.
Thanks for reading, moan over.
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 154 4
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 333 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 281 8
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 120 5
- Accounting software integration with self assessment 79 1
- Excel query 172 3
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,066 15
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 169 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 43 1
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,345 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 570 9
- Payment on account penalties 170 4
- How much did you pay for your website 1,706 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 110 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 119 1
- Does IR35 apply? 121 1
- Sage data 119 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 428 9
- Limited company buying a car 368 6
- Funding Circle experience 176 3
- CTA study material 810
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 465
- Employment related securities question 327
- AIM Stocks and IHT 313
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 243
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162