Professional clearance letter
I have recently had to file a money laundering report regarding a client. The client has now decided to leave and I have received a professional clearance letter.
This is the first time I have ever been in tis situation and am unsure how to reply.
Do I have to mention that I have had to file the report?
If not I would feel guilty on not warning the new accountant on the problems he may be facing.
- Micro-entity accounts 23 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 772 23
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 960 26
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 68 1
- Related party disclosure 105 3
- Inflation and fees 1,273 23
- Company reconstruction 43 1
- Missing tax return 232 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 206 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 80 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 124 1
- Advice please! 378 2
- VAT on new builds 144 3
- incorrect old p60 204 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 109 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 338 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,927 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 723 6
- Sage Priority Support 124 2