Professional clearance letter
I have recently had to file a money laundering report regarding a client. The client has now decided to leave and I have received a professional clearance letter.
This is the first time I have ever been in tis situation and am unsure how to reply.
Do I have to mention that I have had to file the report?
If not I would feel guilty on not warning the new accountant on the problems he may be facing.
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 653 12
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 63 1
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 732 20
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 313 1
- Sage 50 accounts 81 3
- Where has Portia gone? 5,729 118
- Do accountants work at home? 150 2
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 74 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 535 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 485 12
- Help 434 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 688 5
- Is a new PAYE scheme needed for incorporated business? 109 3
- P11D Expenses Claims 106 1
- Lost "thanks" 194 2
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 380 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 859 14
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 178 3
- Stock of photos to capatilise 455 18
- Anyone used the firm 'More Clients 4 U? 290 6