Professional involved in plagiarism
Does anyone have examples in their accounting institutes code of ethics where assisting in plagiarism is forbidden?
I saw on a well known freelancer website today a user attempting to secure the services of a qualified solicitor to urgently complete his 5000 word essay.
My colleague thinks it is ok to provide "examples" of how to answer an essay, which I could not believe any professional body would allow you to remain a member if they caught you supplying such help?
- Xerocon 2016 1,019 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,190 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 236 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 250 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 598 12
- Personal Tax 498 11
- USA Tax Query 175 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 299 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 353 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 415 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 180 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 344 4
- last minute request 522 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46