Professional involved in plagiarism
Does anyone have examples in their accounting institutes code of ethics where assisting in plagiarism is forbidden?
I saw on a well known freelancer website today a user attempting to secure the services of a qualified solicitor to urgently complete his 5000 word essay.
My colleague thinks it is ok to provide "examples" of how to answer an essay, which I could not believe any professional body would allow you to remain a member if they caught you supplying such help?
- Missing tax return 320 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 289 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 118 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,365 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 302 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 182 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 198 1
- Related party disclosure 199 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 166 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 183 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28