Property change of use
We've been in rented premises for a few years now and the lease is coming up for renewal next year so thinking of options available to us.
One is a residential property which is close to the office we currently lease and is on the market at a sensible price. There's obviously a bit of work in terms of converting into an office rather than a house but nothing really significant.
Has anyone out there gone through the experience of getting a change of use from residentail to professional office space? If so, was it painful? We've got a property chap we work with and some I'm going to run it past them but looking for first hand experience of the timescale and process.
Any advice gratefully received.
- flat rate scheme 2,422 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 45 1
- Family Partnership 342 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,260 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 88 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 199 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 248 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 331 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 112 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 335 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 220 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 207 6
- Business trips - director and family 438 3
- Signed accounts for bank 692 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 339 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 238 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 123 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 886 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 239 5
- VAT Query on new build 144 1